Chapter 14: ''Monsters'' Unleashed

(After a vacation at Hazbin Hotel, Unity Academy returned to school to operate as usual. During the break, Kagerou approaches Katsuragi's group.)

Kagerou: I want to see you four after classes for a special training.

Katsuragi: Special Training?

Kagerou: (nods) You will know that once classes end. Remember that.

(Kagerou walks away as Katsuragi and his group are confused about that.)

Katsuragi: What kind of training is that?

Marin: I don't know...

Ryan: We won't know unless we try.

Kenji: Okay then.

(They then return to their class as it resumes until the time it finally ends. Katsuragi, Marin, Ryan and Kenji then go to the gym, where Kagerou and Ruan Mei are seen as they notice the four.)

Kagerou: I'm glad you could make it.

Katsuragi: I wouldn't miss this training for anything.

Ryan: Me neither.

Kenji: So, Kagerou-Sensei... what is today's training?

Kagerou: Today's training will be how to use the Orphnoch form without being influenced by instinct.

Ruan Mei: Before the training starts, I sneaked in your dorm and implanted a device which will force your inner Orphnochs out of you.

(The four's eyes widen, and then Ruan Mei clicks a button in her remote control, forcing the four to become Orphnochs.)

Katsuragi Bakugo/Wolf Orphnoch

Marin Kitagawa/Crane Orphnoch

Ryan Tennyson/Horse Orphnoch

Kenji Serizawa/Lion Orphnoch

(As they are transformed into Orphnochs, Kagerou prepares to do the same

(As they are transformed into Orphnochs, Kagerou prepares to do the same.)

Kagerou: Well then... let's begin!

(Kagerou transforms into the Dragon Orphnoch, and then the four charge at him as he hits them with a roundhouse kick. Katsuragi gets up and tries to land a hit on him, but Kagerou counters. Marin charges at Kagerou next, only to be countered as well. Ryan charges at him, but he uppercuts the Tennyson, and grabs him before throwing him down. Kenji throws a spear at Kagerou, who grabs it and throws it aside and beats him several times. Three minutes later, Kagerou had defeated the four due to his fighting experience as a former member of the Smart Brain.)

Ryan: You're really strong, sensei. You could beat us four at once.

Kagerou: It's not about strength... it's about experience... you see, I used to be an enforcer of the Smart Brain itself, and therefore, I have a bigger experience fighting in my Orphnoch form.

(Suddenly, Katsuragi speaks up.)

Katsuragi: About that incident in Hazbin Hotel... how did you fight in such humorous way in there?

(Kagerou tries to avoid, but Ruan Mei speaks up.)

Ruan Mei: Actually, I have played bigger part in that. I drugged some cakes I've prepared myself, and he ate them, which is why he behaved like a clown.

(Kagerou's eyes widen, and then he covers his face with a paper bag as the four young Riders burst out in laughing. Ryan then speaks up.)

Ryan: Don't you feel any problem being dragged out to be her experimental rat?

Kagerou: (normal tone) I'm used to it for too long.

(Then the four return to their dorms while Ruan Mei pats Kagerou's shoulder, and the screen fades out.)

(To be continued)