Chapter 19: Meet The Betrayed Hyoudou/From Deku to Kamen Rider?

(Katsuragi, Marin, Ryan and Kenji are seen training with each other as they suddenly hear a voice.)

????: So you're Kamen Riders too.

(They turn to see a brown haired male individual walking towards them.)

????: Kagerou-sensei taught you guys really well so far

Katsuragi: Huh? Who are you?

????: My name is Kuro Hyoudou.

Marin: (shocked) Did you say "Hyoudou"?

Kuro: Yeah, I used to be the brother of that pervert prick.

Katsuragi: Let me guess, he saw you as a burden.

Kuro: Not a surprise you know that, considering both of your siblings thought the same about you.

Katsuragi: So you know how it feels to be hated.

Kuro: More than that. I was betrayed and left to die until those Smart Brain bozos took me and did to me exactly what they did to you.

Ryan: You became an Orphnoch too?

Kuro: Yep, and I attended here right after Kagerou-sensei killed Smart Queen.

Kenji: Wow... who knew...

(Then Kuro points at Katsuragi.)

Kuro: Faiz... fight me!

(Katsuragi gets confused until he places a belt on his waist, and then he pulls out what looks like a camera, and finally he clicks the button as Katsuragi's Orphnoch form is detected.)

STANDING BY!

Kuro: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Kuro transforms into Kamen Rider Threta.)

Threta: Kamen Rider

Threta: Kamen Rider... Threta!

(Katsuragi realizes that Kuro really wants to fight him, and then he decides to transform as well.)

STANDING BY!

Katsuragi: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Katsuragi becomes Kamen Rider Faiz, and then they charge at each other as Threta draws his blade and slashes Faiz's chest, but the latter punches the former.)

Threta: Good, very good.

(Threta slashes Faiz again, and the latter licks the former's stomach. Threta then changes his gear into its Blaster Mode.)

BLASTER MODE!

(And he starts shooting, but barely fazes Faiz, but Threta counters by slashing him, but he kicks his stomach once again. Threta then slashes Faiz once more as he prepares to execute his finisher.)

EXCEED CHARGE!

(Faiz then decides to execute his finisher as well.)

READY!

EXCEED CHARGE!

(Threta and Faiz punch each other, and then they back away as they revert their transformation.)

Kuro: Not bad, Katsuragi. Not bad at all.

????: Room for one more?

(They turn to see Izuku Midoriya, who is seen with a gear in his waist.)

Katsuragi: Izuku? What are you doing?

Izuku: I'm changing to become a Kamen Rider too.

(He then picks up a phone, and types the following code: 5-7-3-9 Enter.)

STANDING BY!

Izuku: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Izuku becomes a Kamen Rider as well.)

Lambda: Deku no more, I am now

Lambda: Deku no more, I am now... Kamen Rider Lambda!

(Then the six students bump their fists as they got new Kamen Rider allies to help them against both Union Academy and League of Darkness.)

A/N: Izuku as Kamen Rider Lambda was actually a suggestion from izuku_tokiwa79