A Haunting in the Front Yard

Instead of making the logical choice of following Mole and Estella inside, Damien continued to stand outside in Dogpoo and Brimmy's front yard and take a moment to think. He needed time to himself, especially after his new conspiracy that Gregory was still alive. 

Suddenly, Damien thought he heard whispering. He turned in every direction, but no one seemed to be around him. 

Damien huffed. "Not this shit again."

Pocket's ghost appeared in front of him once again, this time in more of a rush. "I am not going to be interrupted this time, no sir!" the ghost exclaimed, determined. "I'll just get straight to the point, and-"

"Yeah, I doubt that." Damien blankly stated, tired of constantly being bothered. "You talk way too much." 

Slightly saddened, Pocket replied, "I do not talk too much! I simply have a lot to say. I've only been trying to help you, anyways".

"You haven't done very much to help." said Damien. 

Pocket sighed. "Yes, because I haven't had much time to talk to you. If communicating with you was easier, you'd all be rid of the Yardale organization by now."

"Sure, sure." Damien sarcastically said. "Can you get to the point already?"

"Right." began Pocket. "What I was going to tell you before was-" 

Just then, another ghost appeared, cutting off Pocket. Kenny McCormick floated right in front of Damien, giving him a harsh glare. 

"I'd be alive if it weren't for you."

Damien raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? I'm not the one that killed you. That was Pip, and it was kinda messed up but still pretty badass."

Kenny rolled his eyes and explained. "If you hadn't influenced me to bring your boyfriend back, I would've still had my immortality. I'd still be able to take care of my family."

"It's not like I was holding you at gunpoint to bring him back." argued Damien.

"If I hadn't, you would've been pissed off." 

"Well yeah, because I missed Pip!" Damien said. "I didn't know it would make you lose your immortality. Sorry I guess." 

"You guess?" questioned Kenny. "Could you at least act a little bit grateful? I gave up my life for some dumb British kid."

"Hey, I'm British!" Pocket exclaimed. "And my best friend is not dumb."

"Shut up!" yelled Kenny. He then turned back towards Damien. "He wasn't worth it. My little sister is probably out dying on the streets, and I can't help her because of you!"

"Who-" questioned Damien.

"My sister, Karen McCormick." answered Kenny. "It would be really helpful if you'd-"

"asked." Damien suddenly added. 

Kenny and Damien stared at each other defensively whilst Pocket awkwardly stood off to the side, wondering if he'd ever get a chance to have an un-interrupted conversation with Damien. Kenny then disappeared, too angry at Damien's stupidity to continue arguing with him. . 

Though he knew he should, Damien didn't feel bad at all. He was glad Pip was alive, and wouldn't for a second want anything different. Yeah, it sucked that Kenny lost his immortality, but it probably went to someone who deserved it more. Damien rarely caught himself feeling guilty, and he wouldn't change that just because Kenny was angry at him. 

"Uhm- anyways." Pocket suddenly said, scaring Damien out of his thoughts. "Could I continue now?"

"I guess." said Damien.

"Splendid. First of all-" started Pocket, "I didn't die of hepatitis."

Confused, Damien asked, "Then how the hell did you die?"

"Pip's sister killed me." Pocket answered. 

"Wait- hold on- what?" Damien confusedly asked. "I knew she was a bitch, but why'd she do that?"

"I suppose she was tired of taking care of people after raising Pip and being married to Joe for years- so, after being told that she had to watch over me, she got angry and... killed me." 

"Huh. Weird." said Damien. "Was there any other 'important' information that you had to tell me?"

"Yes, there was." Pocket continued. "You have to-" 

Like the last time, Pocket disappeared and was interrupted before he could continue. 

"What?" asked Damien. "What do I have to do? Where'd you go? Why do you keep on disappearing you idiot? Ugh-" Damien angrily kicked a rock that he saw on the ground and sighed. After a moment, he decided that he'd finally go back inside and think about what Pocket possibly could've been trying to say.