Vol. 0 Chapter 3: The Beginning Of The Convergence

Airi's POV
June 14, 2014

"Good job, girls!" Our manager, Saitou Ichigo, shouted as he raised his drink.

We had just finished our concert earlier, and he was holding a party to celebrate our success.

After a few more words of congratulations to us, the party truly began. While everyone was either talking or having fun, Ai-san approached me.

"Ri-chan!" she waved at me. "You having fun?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled cheerfully at her. "Honestly, I'm just glad that it all went well."

"Yep! You were really great out there, Ri-chan!" she said while she took a large bite out of a donut. I took notice of the large amount of sweets she seemed to be eating, so I decided to talk about it.

"Why are you eating so many sweets, Ai-san?" I said. Instantly, she averted her eyes.

"I got... tempted." she said meekly. "They're all so delicious! You know that I can't live without sweets, Ri-chan!"

"You're an idol, Ai-san. You have to take care of your body." I gently admonished her. "If you continue doing that, I'll take all those sweets away from you!"

"Gah! I forgot you were an idol manager in your timeline!" she said. "Ugh, can you at least let me have all this for now, Ri-chan?"

"I guess I'll allow it, since we're in a party." I said. "But make sure to eat healthy, okay, Ai-san?"

"Roger that, Ri-chan!" she playfully saluted. We both giggled at her action, before turning to Ichigo-san, who was currently walking towards us.

"Are you having fun, you two?" he asked.

"Yes!" we both said at the same time.

"Haha, I'm glad." he said, then he spoke to me. "You said that you want to go somewhere tomorrow?"

"Yes." I answered. "It's time that I visit my friend, Kiyotaka-kun, tomorrow."

"Ho? So you'll finally meet with the legendary Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun." Ai-san said, teasing me.

"L-Legendary? What are you saying?!" I said, embarrassed, while Ai-san simply chuckled at my reaction.

"I'm just exaggerating, Ri-chan, though from how you describe him to me, he may as well be legendary to you." she said.

"In any case," Ichigo-san continued. "I'm going to allow you to meet with him tomorrow and take a leave."

"Ichigo-san." Ai-san spoke up. "Can I also take a leave tomorrow? I want to come with Ri-chan!"

"Eh?!" I was surprised by her sudden request. "You want to meet him?"

"Yeah!" she said. "I'm genuinely curious what he's like."

"I'll allow it, Ai." Ichigo-san said. "You also need rest, since you've been working hard."

"Thanks, Ichigo-san!" she exclaimed. Meanwhile, I just smiled gently at her behavior.

"Ai-san's presence is always so calming and enchanting." I muttered to myself. "I wonder what's going to happen."

Kiyotaka-kun, we'll be able to meet again. It's been so long.

*****
Kiyotaka's POV
June 15, 2014
Ayanokouji Residence

"At least I won't be seeing that man until winter next year." I remarked as I looked into the retreating figure of the vehicle that man was on.

Nothing had changed about him. He was still as cruel and as ruthless as ever. I was actually surprised that he had been lenient enough to let me out of the house, but I guess he viewed being able to see how society functioned as a learning experience for me, so he let me be.