Vol. 0 Chapter 5: Initial Movements

Honami's POV
June 24, 2014

"I've never seen you look this excited, Shin-kun." I remarked.

Right now, me, Shin-kun, Dad, Mom, Auntie Shinobu, and Lelouch-san were all heading towards the Sakayanagi Residence after Dad had made contact with Chairman Sakayanagi yesterday after the meeting. Surprisingly, the Chairman accepted almost immediately, stating that he had a matter that he wished to talk about. It made me feel uneasy that there may be some unpredictable changes again, but Dad said that it may not be the case.

"Of course, Honami. I'll be meeting my mother in this timeline, after all." he said. I was also curious as to what Auntie Arisu would be like in this timeline as well. Has she changed at all, or will she remain the same?

"What do you think happened with the Chairman, Kiyotaka?" I heard Mom say from the front seat of the car.

"There's a possibility that another person had time traveled recently besides Kushida." Dad replied. "It would be fortuitous if it was Manabu who traveled back but that would be wishful thinking. We don't do that here."

"Maybe another one of the children, but who could it be? Yousuke-kun's son, perhaps? He's definitely an option." Mom mused.

"We'll know once we get there." Dad said, and our ride continued. Eventually, we reached the Sakayanagi Residence. Once we stepped foot inside the property, we were greeted by a group of maids who told us to wait for a few hours since Chairman Sakayanagi is still at ANHS. We didn't mind at all, so we were simply led to the living room to relax while we wait. Once we did arrive there, someone was already waiting for us.

Someone familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

"You must be my father's guests..." she began to speak before her eyes landed at Dad, and she was stunned.

Meanwhile, everyone on our side besides Lelouch-san were also shocked.

There were still some things familiar about her. She was still wearing her signature hat, and she was still holding on to a cane. She still had lilac hair that went down to her shoulders and her eyes were still the same.

Everything else was different.

She was as tall as I was currently, and her curves were much more pronounced. If I were to compare it, her body was very similar to Horikita Suzune in high school. She was also wearing very casual clothing, with a plain white shirt and pajamas. She exuded a very... casual demeanor that was unlike the authoritative presence that she exuded in the original timeline. She didn't feel intimidating at all, she just felt... unsettling.

"Fufufufufufu." she giggled with her familiar chuckle. "To think today would be the day I meet the masterpiece. Life truly works in unexpected ways, doesn't it?"

So she has visited the White Room before in this timeline as well.

"Indeed it does. It's a pleasure to meet you..."

"Sakayanagi Arisu. It's indeed a pleasure to meet you truly in person, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

It must feel bizarre for Dad to have someone you know personally greet you like that.

"Now then, what brings you all here? Is this about the time travel matter, perhaps?" she asked as she sipped on her tea.

While we were expecting this outcome, it didn't stop us from being surprised at her knowing what was going on.

"Yes. Who informed you of this?" Dad asked calmly.

"Fufu, it's quite the story actually. The girl appeared out of nowhere in front of the Student Council President's office in ANHS. The security guards almost threw her off the school grounds if not for her quick thinking."