Return to Earth

( It has been four years since the final battle between the Autobots and Decepticons and the defeat of Megatron at the hands of Optimus Prime. Since then, Team Prime has been hard at work rebuilding their home planet and  Recalling all the many different autobot groups from across the stars. Meanwhile, Back on Earth, the human allies of the autobots are about to try out a new VR system. Little did both groups know that an old adversary was planning on targeting the new VR world)

"  Things are looking good so far. Our home is slowly returning to what it once was." Said  Bulkhead. "Indeed Bulkhead and with the Allspark safely returned to the core of our world. New and old life can again prosper peacefully." Said Optimus. "  Hey guys, we should go visit our friends back on Earth. It has been a while since we saw them. I wonder what they've been doing since we've been gone." Said Bumblebee.  " That sounds like a good idea. Though some of us will need to stay behind to help keep things in order here on Cybertron." Said  Smokescreen. " That's why I think that myself, Optimus, Bulkhead, and  Bumblebee should go to Earth to see our friends." Said Arcee. A sound idea Arcee, Ultra Magnus. I leave you in command until we return." Said Optimus. " Yes sir. I will make sure to have everything all set and ready for when you return." Said Ultra magnus as he activated the spacebridge." Farewell for now, see you when we get back." Said  Bumblebee as he, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Optimus Walked through the spacebridge.

( Meanwhile Down on Earth)

" I can't wait to log in. This is going to be awesome,  I'm gonna make my character resemble the black Swordsman Kirito. " Said Miko. as she laid down on a bed and then put the VR headgear on. " Slow down there Miko.  We don't need to rush this. We can get into the server at any time. There's no need to rush." Said  Rafiel as he laid down in the middle next to Miko and put the headgear on. " ( Grabs Yumi's left shoulder and pulls her to the side). Listen Yumi, about what we talked about yesterday. I just want you to be aware that your parents were survivors of a VR game where they and a million more people were trapped. The only problem with the incident, was that if you died in the game. You would die in the real world.  However, your parents were able to save many of those trapped in there. Always remember this ok. ( Whispers something into Yuko's ear and then backs away). Now stay safe in there and have fun." Said  June as sh  Yuko laid down on the bed next to Raf and a cross from Miko. "  LINK START!" Said  Yumi, Miko, and  Rafeil as their VR headsets activated and sent their minds to the virtual world.

( Miko's outfit: She literally copied Kirito's style in order to look like him)

( Rafiel's Avatar)

( Yumi's first avatar pre- kirigaya)

( In the VR world)

" ( Looks around at the VR world, its town, and the people). This place is amazing,  it's no wonder why people want to come here. I bet there's so much to do." Said Miko in excitement. " Easy Miko, we're taking it one step at a time." Said Yumi as they walked around the town. " We should go find a training area. It'll be good to practice our skills and see what moves we have." Said  Rafiel. " Sounds good Raf, let's go." Said  Miko as she, Rafiel, and Yumi walked around and looked for a training area, not knowing that two people were following them while focusing their eyes on Yumi. " It's her, the data matches that of theirs. She's really here." Said a woman. " It just means that our mission has just started. Let's meet them in the training room. We can help her train there." Said another woman. 

( Out in the real world. The members of Team Prime have arrived on Earth and are talking to June and  Ratchet)

" So those VR headsets send their minds into a virtual reality world where they can explore. " Said Bulkhead. " That and the many different monsters that liter the many different floors and levels of the VR world. " Said  June as she looked at  Yumi in worry. " ( Kneels down next to June and lays her right hand on June's shoulder). You're worried about the same thing that happened to her parents happening to her, aren't you? Asked  Arcee. " More than anything Arcee. Luckily, her parents had some of their friends show her how to fight using VR training simulators. So,  she has some training.  I just hope that nothing goes wrong." Said  June as Fowler runs into the base. " We have a serious  problem." Said  Fowler as he tried to catch his breath.