Taking Back INCRAD

( The time to take the fight to Mech has begun. With everyone starting the attack by charging as a united army. With many other surviving layers joining Holly, Mat, and Tera's united army along the way. Once the entire force was unified. The army of players marched their way to the final floor, where they knew Mech was waiting)

" Alright everyone, you know the plan. Tera, Holly, Mat, and their army will launch an attack on the floor boss along with any monsters that may be waiting alongside it. The rest of us will make our way to Silas and his guards." Said Yui. " You can count on us to get it done Yui. But what will happen once you beat him? Will we all be able to leave this world?" Asked Holly. " you will all be released from the nerve gear and allowed to take them off. Now hurry, we must make our move now. Before Silas can mobilize  any more monsters." Said Jenny as the united army of INCRAD players continued to march.

( After marching for what felt like five hours. The United Army stopped marching, due to the Final floor boss and an army of monsters standing with it in front of a castle. Silas stood on top of the castle balcony) 

" Welcome dear players, to the final floor of MECH INCRAD." Said  Silas with glee. " This has to stop Silas, too many people have lost their lives in this world." Said Jenny. " Why would I stop, when everyone was having so much fun?" Said Silas. " Fun, what fun would there be to be had? In a world meant for everyone to enjoy? Only for you and your people to turn this world into a battle for survival along with it being a battle between life and death. You've destroyed everything that this server was meant to represent. A peaceful world where people can enjoy and spend time with their friends and family. Now, they can't even do that without worrying about losing the ones they love. This must stop Silas." Said Veronica. " ENOUGH, I TIRE OF THIS CONVERSATION! IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN! THEN YOU CAN ALL PERSIOH AS  WE USE YOUR DATA TO CREATE AN ARMY OF DEVOTED SOLDIERS!  MY LEGION,  DESTROY THEM ALL!" Said  Silas as the army of monsters attacked the United army of INCRAD players.

( Army of Monsters)

( Army of Monsters)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prime Art Onlineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें