Plan to take down mech/Digital Sister

( The next day, Yumi, Miko, Raf, Clair, Sierra, and Mitchle. Spoke with Jenny, Veronica, and their final teammate Midna. However, they invited  Holly, Mat, and Tera's group in order for them to get in on the info as well. Once everyone was accounted for. A plan was made to make a final push toward the floor where Mech was holding up.  Which just so happened to be the final floor.  This was due to Jenny and Veronica taking out the other floor bosses while  Yumi's group dealt with the Gleam Eyes. Word had even spread about the Crimson Swordswoma using a dual-wielding attack to finish off Gleam Eyes. All that was left now was for them to face Mech)

( Midna)

" So you're telling us that you three NPCs have cleared the other boss floors

" So you're telling us that you three NPCs have cleared the other boss floors. But how can three NPCs clear the boss floors?" Asked Tera. " The same reason we appeared in the city and allowed players to challenge us to a dual for a free reward.  That was until we found the specific player that we were looking for. ( Looks at  Yumi). The daughter of the original Blackswordsman. Yumi  Kirigia, daughter of Kirito and Asuna Kirigia." Said Jenny, which caused everyone to gasp in shock. " We can do what we do, because like Yumi's digital older sister. We have our own code which can not be affected by the rewrite the Mech has done to the system. " Said  Veronica. " So you're telling me, that the people who showed me how to play VR games. Are actually my parents." Said Yumi. " What do you mean Yumi?  You sound as if you know those names." Said  Raf. " I should,  two of those names belong to two of the people that should me how to fight in a VR game depending on the weapon. But I choose to focus on a sword. They even asked if I would like to model an outfit after one of them. " Said  Yumi as she realized something.

 " ( Notices the realization on Yumi's face). The outfit that you wore when you first logged in. You said that June helped you make it but in truth. The idea came from your mother,  Asuna Kirigia. ( Looks at the outfit that Yumi is currently wearing). The one you're wearing looks to be a mix of both of them." Said Miko. "  ( Thinks about what Miko said and then looks down at her outfit before realizing something and then looks at Jenny ). The award for beating the first-floor boss. Would anyone have gotten this outfit besides me?" Said Yumi. " (Shakes her head no). No, if someone else had got the final hit. They would have gotten a set of gear or a weapon. " Said  Jenny. " Which means that the true reward would be targeting Yumi." Said Sierra. "Because this is the outfit that I had made with my parents. Without even knowing that they were my parents." Said Yumi as everyone looked at her. " What about the rewards that you gave us after we beat you? The sword you gave me. Why does it look similar to the one that Yumi has?" Asked Miko.

 " It's because we found it interesting that a friend of our creator's daughter. Models her avatar to look exactly like Yumi's father when he plays INCRAD. That sword is meant for you Miko. ( Looks at Yumi as the front door opens ). Now then, it's time for you to meet your VR older sister. One that your parents adopted back when they first played INCRAD. " Said  Veronica as a young girl walked into the house as the door closed behind her. "  Hey there little sis,  it's good to finally meet you. My name is Yui." Said the young girl

( Yui: young adult)

" So you're, my sister?  But one that can only reside in the VR world

" So you're, my sister?  But one that can only reside in the VR world." Said Yumi. " That's right,  and I see that you took after our dad while I took after mom. I can't wait to begin working with you. ( Looks around the room at everyone else). As for the plan to beat the final floor and stop Mech. There are two things that you need to know. One, is that there will be a floor boss as the frontal defense. The second is that there will be three NPCs and a player,  acting as the second line of defense." Said Yui which makes everyone gasp. "A  player, why would anyone join up with MECH? Especially knowing that their the reason everyone is stuck." Said Tera. " You all know the player very well. After all, he let a team against Gleam eyes which got more players killed. Even dislikes my sister and her team." Said Yumi. " ( Looks at Miko, Raf, and Sierra). Vince, he must have joined mech after the fight with Gleam Eyes." Said Yumi. 

"That is correct and finally. We have the leader of  Mech himself. The man known as Silas. He stands as the last line of Defense we are to take back Incrad.   ( Looks at Yumi and then holds up her hand toward her as an NPC version of Yumi's first outfit. Before she put on the Crimson  Swordswoman. Walked out from behind Yumi). You read for this, Zoe. " Said  Yui. " I was born ready. ( Looks at Yumi). Nice to finally meet the one who helped in my creation. Don't worry about how I'm here. What matters is freeing  INCRAD. ( Looks at Tera, Holly, Mat, and their teams). Can we count on you guys to handle the floor boss?" Said Zoe. " You bet, we can handle it." Said Holly. " Yumi and her friends have helped and saved us more than once." Said Mat. " Now it's our turn to return the favor." Said Tera as their teams all roared in agreement. " That leaves the NPCs and the player." Said  Yumi. 

" Me, Sierra, Raf, Clair, and Mitchle can handle Vince and the NPCs." Said Miko. " Yeah, just leave them to us." Said Sirrea with  Raf, Clair, and Mitchle nodding their heads." We'll leave Jenny and  Veronica to help you guys out. Midna will  Help  Tera and the others." Said  Yumi with  Veronica and  Midna nodding their heads. " What will Zoe be doing in all of this?" Asked Raf. I'm going with the two sisters here. ( Wraps her arms around Yumi and Yui's shoulders). To help take down Silas. We don't trust him to not pull something, and it will allow me to try and get some control of the server back from Mech." Said Zoe. " Sounds good, ok everyone. Now that we know the plan. Let's all rest up and prepare for tomorrow. Tera, you, Holly, and Mats group can take the house that's two houses down. It's the only one that can house both your teams. " Said Yumi. " Myself, Clair, Mitchle, Veronica, and Midna will take the house in the middle.  Rest up everyone,  for tomorrow. We take back this world." Said  Jenny as she and her group, Tera, Holly, and Mat as well as their group.  Left the house and headed to their own respective houses. Yui was allowed to share a room with her sister Yumi. Due to there being a second bed in Yumi's room similar to Miko and Sierra's room.