Epilogue

( It has been five days since the defeat of Silas and the reclaiming of INCRAD. Since then,  everything has returned to as normal as things can be.  Those who lost a loved one during the whole incident were compensated for their losses. While those who survived were able to go back to their normal lives. INCRAD was shut down as a way to allow the developers to correct anything that Mech had done to the system during their time rewriting it.  As for Yumi and her friends,  everything's gone back to the way they were.  With the exception of Sierra, now hanging out with Yumi, Miko, and Raf every day. While Vince was sent to prison for his decision to help  Mech achieve their goal)

( Over in the autobot base)

" (Walks over to June who is setting up some popcorn and drinks in the human area of the base). I see you're getting things ready for the event. ( Looks down at the stairway to see Miko, Raf, and  Fowler running up the stairs and then sitting on the couch as  June had them each a small bag of popcorn and a drink). Mind filling us in on what's going on. Or a to why  Yumi's hucked up to the nerve gear again?" Said  Arcee as  Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Optimus Prime walked over to them. " We don't know either,  all Yumi said was for us to get some snacks and drinks ready and then turn on the TV. Something about a concert,  but that's all she said." Said Miko as  June turned on the large-screen TV. Which made everyone turn to look at it.  To their surprise, they could see Yumi and Yui on a stage. Both of them holding microphones in their heads as background music begins to play. What shocks everyone in the base. Was the fact that Yumi and Yui were both singing to the background. With Yumi starting the song off.

( Song that both Yumi and Yui are singing) 

( As the two sisters continue to sing the song, Raf looks at his laptop and finds that the concert is streaming across the world. Once he shows this to everyone else in the base. Arcee and June can only cheer in applause at the fantastic performance of the two sisters. Miko and Bulkhead continuously nod their heads as if jamming to the song. Fowler, Bumblebee, and Ratchet all close their eyes and focus on the gentle tone of the music. Optimus looks on at the family that he and his fellow autobots have made with their human allies on earth. With a grand smile on his face)