Clearing a Level/ New Allies

( Another year has gone by in the world of Incrad and three days since Vince left the team. Ever since then, the team of four has been hard at work, getting stronger as a team and as individuals. Currently, the group was walking through a dense first alongside other players.  the group was formed of fifteen players who had banded together to clear a boss floor.  While  Miko, Rafiel, and Sierra were talking to some of their other players and forming strategies. Yumi was going over in her head the message that was sent to her last night)

" ( Thinks about what the message had told her and then looks forward at the large group of players). The crimson blade must rise to the occasion hu. The only person who would say something like that would have been one of my teachers in VR swordplay. ( Looks at  Miko, Raf, and Sierra smiling and laughing.). Seems that they may be right. ( Thinks back to what Vince had said back then).  If it's the only way that I can keep my friends safe from loose cannons like him. Then I'll have no choice but to do it.  But what will they say when they see what I can do?"  Yumiasked herself as she walked up to Sierra and her group. " ( Looks to her left to see Yumi walk over to her). Hey Yumi, I'd like you to meet Claire and Mitchle.  I met them before I ran into Vince. These two have been working together on their own ever since this whole thing started. I was wondering if it would be cool if they joined us and our group. It would even out the team with three shields and three one-handers." Said Sierra.

" They can join, but Clair but that's only if they want to ." Said Yumi. " We'd be glad to join you guys. ( Opens his menu with  Clair doing the same thing and sends a request to join Yumi's team). Sierra helped us out in the beginning and any friend of hers is a friend of ours." Said  Mitchle. " ( Excepts both requests and then looks at Sierra). Ok then, that means you're in charge of them. We work as a team to survive ok?" Said Yumi. " You got it Yumi, we won't let you down.  ( Looks at Clair and Mitchel). Clair, you'll cover our left flank with  Miko,  Clair, you'll cover Yumi I'll cover Raf. Stick with your partner and watch their backs." Said Sierra. " You know we'll do the same. " Said Miko. " Heads up gang. (Point to the wolves and lizardmen in front of them. It looks like the first wave is just ahead. What's the plan Yumi?" Said Raf as he, Miko, Sierra, Clair, and  Mitchle stopped walking once they saw Yumi hold up the signal to stop.

" Somethings not right here, That's too small a number for a force this size. Let's hang back and see what the other teams do." Said Yumi. " Good idea, that does look like too small a force. compared to how large our force is. You think it could be a trap?" Said Miko. " ( Looks to the left toward squads three and four, but then watches as both teams are engaged by wolves and wild boars). Well, that answers my question on whether or not there is more to this forest than I had first thought. Seems these things had tried to set an ambush for us. ( Looks to her right to see a group of four wild boars and three wolves charging at them). Great ready guys, here they come." Said  Yumi as she drew her sword.

( Meanwhile, back at the autobot base. Team Prime had decided to remain on Earth. Worried about what might happen to three of their most trusted human allies)

" (Watches on as Yumi and her team battle the Boars and the wolves). Something still doesn't add up. Why would MECH target this VR game? It doesn't make sense." Said June. Do you think it could be a distraction from their real target?" Asked Bulkhead." It's impossible to tell big guy. There haven't been any sightings of an attack. So unless they're waiting for the aftermath concerning the many death count toles. I truly do not know. " Said Fowler. " ( Looks closely at how Yumi is using her sword and then notices something before looking at June). Has  Yumi done any other VR-related things since before and after she met us?" Asked  Arcee. " Well, there were the times. I took her to visit some friends of her parents. They taught her how to use a weapon, whether it's a sword, a bow, or even if she played one of those gun-related VR's. But, she excelled in the art of the sword. Almost as if it was something she knew that she would be good at." I can see why,  look at her go. She's doing pretty good with that sword. ( Watches as  Clair blocks a charge from a boar as Yumi stabs the boar in the head at the exact same time). It's no wonder she was able to give  Miko and  Raf some tips on how to use them. " Said Bulkhead. 

" I'll say, remind me to thank her once this is all over." Said Bumblebee. " She even seems to have become a born leader, with how she's coordinating their attacks. I'd say she's grown extremely well since we last saw her. "Said Ratchet. " Indeed old friend, it appears has become something of a lead in her own right. Though I pray that they can make it out of this whole ordeal alive. " Said Optimus.  ( Looks at  Yumi as her group stares at the last two creatures). We all do, optimus." Said Arcee as she watched her partner and her team take out the last two creatures.

( back in Incrad, with Yumi's group) 

" Nice job guys, now all that's left is the boss room." Said Yumi as they continued toward the large double doors. " Wait, hold on a second guys. Where's teams one and two?" Asked Clair as ever looked toward the large double doors. They went in ahead of us, are they crazy?" Asked  Miko as Yumi and Mitchle pushed the doors open. "Let's not waste any time. We need to see what happened. Said  Yumi as she and her group walked into the large chamber, with teams three and four entering right behind them.