Virtual Adventure

( It has been a week since Sierra and Vince joined Miko, Raf, and Yumi. Since then, The team of five has been becoming stronger as a team. There have been some ups and downs along the way as the team fought through the seventy-three floors with the help of other players. However, it seemed that Vince was beginning to grow distant from the group) 

( Sierra)

( Vince)

" ( Dodge rolls out of the way of a wolf's charge and then slashes another one across the cheast

" ( Dodge rolls out of the way of a wolf's charge and then slashes another one across the cheast. Before turning around. Before spotting the one that she had dodged heading toward Raf). Raf heads up. Hit it with a sidestep and slash." Said Yumi as she quickly ducked in order to dodge a wolf that had tried to sneak attack her. " ( Spots the one that Yumi was talking about). Thanks Yumi, I got it. (  Quickly sidesteps the wolf and then slashes it as it flies past him. Which cuts the wolf in half). Alright guys, just Nine more to go. We can do this." Said Raf. " Speak for yourself. ( Slashes at one of the remaining wolves. While kicking another one away). This is fun." Said  Vince, not knowing that the one he had kicked away had attacked Sierra, who was already fighting two wolves. 

" ( Looks to her left as a third wolf flies in her direction and then realizes where it came from before smacking it away). What the heck Vince, watch what you're doing. ( Goes to swing her sword at one of the two wolves in front of her only for both Miko to kill both wolves). Thanks Miko." Said  Sierra as she turned toward the third wolf only for Yumi to kill it. "  No problem, but Vince needs to watch what he's doing. You may have a shield but that still has its disadvantages. You can tire yourself out more quickly than we can." Said Miko. " We'll deal with it later, we got six wolves to go. Miko, Raf, back up Sierra and keep her covered. Vince." Said Yumi until Vince cut her off. " I got it Yumi, just let me do my job." Said Vince until he was tackled by two of the wolves. Only for said wolves to be killed by Yumi. " You wanna die, don't you?" Get this through your head. If your HP is zero, you'll die both in here and in the real world. ( Quickly turns around to slice the head off of another wolf). So if you're not going to work as a team with the rest of us. Then go find another group to join." Said  Yumi as she quickly rolled forward in order to dodge a wolf that was charging her from the left. "I got it. ( Uses her shield to block the wolf's charge attack and then swings her sword upward and slices it in half). That's seven down and two to go. Miko, Raf, do you guys have those two?" Said  Sierra. 

" Yeah, we got it." Said Miko as she and Raf attacked the wolves together which allowed them to finish the wolves off at the same time. "Nice job you guys. I guess that's another area cleared for now. That makes it the tenth area of this floor that we've cleared." Said  Yumi with a smile as Sierra walked over to Vince and shoved him. What in the world was that? Why'd you kick that wolf my way?" Asked Sierra. " Relax Sierra, everything turned out ok." Said Vince with a grin. Those wolves would have nearly killed her Vince.  Had I not motioned for Miko to take them out. They would have used Sierra's own shield to pin her to the ground. Making her an easy target for the third one. " You can be so carefree with this. We need to learn to trust in each other.  It's the only way that we're going to get through this." Said Yumi. "Let's head back home and rest. We don't want to be here when it gets dark." Said Miko as she began to walk away and back towards town. 

"  You guys can go and do what you want. I'm going to continue and level up some more. I could use the open space." Said  Vince as he walked further toward the open field only for his left arm to be grabbed by Raf. " We need to stay together. We stand a better chance of surviving if we stay toge." Said  Raf until he was cut off by  Vince swinging his sword at him. Only for Vince's sword to be smacked away by Yumi's. " ( Yanks Raf away and then tosses him toward Miko and Sierra).  You're really going to try and swing at him like that " You really don't care what happens, do you? People are dying by who knows how many numbers and you go and swing at  Raf. All because you don't want to listen to what he has to say.  ( Clashed blades with  Vicne before parrying one of his swings and then punched him in the face with her open hand which knocks him down). Use your head Vince, remember the phrase. Life or death situation. Well, this is it." Said Yumi as Vince got back up on his feet and then jumped back twelve feet. 

" So What if I ignored the little guy's words overworking as a team? This world is meant for us to live it to the fullest right. Well, then why don't we do just that?  So what if people get hurt just because others are having a little fun?" But enough about me. ( Clashes blades with  Yumi and then tries to knock her sword out of her hands. Only for her to feint his attack and jump back). Don't think I haven't been noticing how you fight. Whenever we're fighting. You seem to slow yourself down as if you're trying to drag yourself back. I would like to know why. I know you see the openings in the creature's attacks. but, you don't exploit them. Care to tell me why?" Said  Vince as he pointed his sword at Yumi. " Care to tell me if you plan on joining another group? You give me that answer and I may give you mine. Besides, I don't even know what you're talking about." Said Yumi as she held up her sword. " ( Closes his eyes and sighs). Forget it, it will be better to just go on my own.  You'll only slow me down. ( Turns with his back to them and walks away). But the next time we meet Yumi. I will have my answer, and who knows? Maybe I'll find a group that can do better than we've been doing." Said Vince as he walked away and towards the open field.

" ( Opens her menu and then goes to the team tab. Before kicking Vince from the team). We'll see about that Vince." Said Yumi as she, joined Miko, Raf, and Sierra as they walked back toward the nearby town.