Uniq|Sungjoo- Reunited

You had just attended Seoul Highschool. You moved from Busan to Seoul. Ever since your best friend Sungjoo moved you have been getting into drama. Girls trying to jump you, boys trying to sleep with you. It was to much to handle so you moved and transferred schools.

You walk in your new school only to be lucky to find the office 3ft away from the schools entrance. You walk inside to ask for your schedule. Once you received it you headed to your first class. "Aish... Room 757. Room 757... Where is it?" You sighed in frustration. You felt a pair of hands hug you from your waist.

You turn around to find Sungjoo smiling brightly at you. "I've been waiting for you Y/N..." He said as tears filled his eyes and drop down his cheeks. "I missed you Joo...'' You hug him tightly as you guys savor the moment.

You guys pull back and you start heading to class with Sungjoo since you have all classes with him.

- Time Skip -

It was now the end of the day. You head to your locker and to your surprise nobody was there. Not even the teachers. You grab your necessary items from your locker and start to head to the front gate.

You walk out only to find Sungjoo waiting for you. "There you are." He smiles softly as he walks up to you.
"Hey um... Can we hangout at my place?'' He asks scratching his neck.
You nod in agreement as you follow him.

You finally arrive to his house. You follow him upstairs to put your bad away. Luckily you had extra clothes in your bag to get comfortable. "Joo.. I'll be changing ok?" He agreed as he too was changing. You start to change in the exact same room Sungjoo is changing.

You didn't have a problem with it since you always changed in front of him back in Busan. You were about to take off your shirt when you felt Sungjoo wrap his arms around your waist with his head burried in your neck.

"I've been waiting for you Y/N." He repeats what he said to you awhile ago when you were at school. You smirked and took off your shirt. You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. You kiss him passionately while Sungjoo closes the space in between you and him.

You could feel his bulge poking your lower stomach. His hands trailing all over your body grabbing your butt. You two never pulled away from the kiss until he slowly kissed down your jawline to your neck to your shoulder.

Both of your chins were on eachothers shoulder. Sungjoo then slides his hand inside your panties sticking two fingers pleasuring you.
You smirked as your right hand rubbed Sungjoo's erected member. You heard him grown in your ear as he burries his face in your neck and sucks in your sweet spot as both of you pleasure each other.

You hear a light growl coming from Sungjoo's mouth as he sped up his fingers which cause you to moan. "Uh... Fuck Y/N!" He moaned sexily in your ear turning you on even more.
After several minutes of pleasuring each other while standing up, you pushed Sungjoo on the bed.

You climb on top of him as he rest his head on the head board admiring your every move. You take his hard member and insert it in your warm mouth. "Ahh fuck!.." He moans as you twirl your tongue around his tip.

You decided to stop teasing and deep throated him. Luckily you didn't have a gag reflex. Your head starts to move up and down fast as you message his ball sack. He thrusts into your mouth gripping a hand full of your hair in one hand and his hair in the other.

His face was so sexy. The way he moaned. The way the looked. He was perfect. His eyes closed while he bites his lip. You pulled out his dick from your mouth and inserted his long length in you. "Ah! Yes!..." You scream as you start moving up and down. You then noticed Sungjoo thrusting into you.

He places his hands around your waist while thrusting into you faster and deeper. "Ugh! Your perfect babe! I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good..." He says seducingly while he slowly opens his eyes and looks into your eyes. You place your arms around his neck as you lean in to kiss him but instead felt more pleasure as Sungjoo sucks on your breast.

"This right here..." He points to your breast. "Is mine..." "This here..." He points to your vagina. "Is mine..."
"And all of this..." He drags his hand all over your body. "Is mine... You're mine. All mine." He stares deeply into your eyes as both of you cum.

"AHHHH!"
"NGHHH!"
You both moan as you lay on top of him while his dick is still in you.
"You're mine Y/N..."
''You're mine too Joo..."
You said as you start to kiss him passionately.

YAY ANOTHER SMUT! Hope you enjoyed!!