BTS|Jungkook- Upgraded friendship

It all started in high school... Where your relationship with jungkook upgraded. You both were the best of friends. People always thought you guys were together, due to the amount of time you've spent with each other. You'd spend every single minute with him until the end of the day. You both were inseparable. Everything about your relationship with jungkook was completely innocent, until jungkook happened to get curious. He invited you over to his place and turned on a movie that made both your hearts racing, and blood boiling. A sex scene happened to appear on the screen as you both watched with anticipation. "You little shit! You planned this all along didn't you?!" You screamed at jungkook who only looked at you with hooded lids, and a semi hard member coming to life. "I don't know what you're talking about.." He said through his lip bite. He wanted you so bad, right here , right now. He's always been a curious kid. He didn't want to waste his virginity with a complete stranger. He'd rather have you take it, since he's known you all his life. Besides you were still a virgin yourself. He was so sure you wanted this as bad as he did. You looked at jungkook in disbelief. "Are you seriously trying to persuade me into having sex with you... Because you're fuckung curious?! Why me? Out of everyone... Why me!?" Your blood boiled as you took out your anger on the boy standing before you. "I'd rather have someone I trust to take my virginity then anyone on this planet." He said completely calm. "I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants it this bad am I right?" He walks over to you and presses a lustful kiss in your soft lips. His hands roam around your body until it reaches the destination it was looking for, the buttons on your button up shirt. He skillfully rips off the piece of fabric and throws it where ever his heart desires. He unclasps the hook of your bra and admires the view he's seeing. "Ya know for someone as short as you, you really have a figure..." He places a hand in your right boob, as he plants butterfly kisses down your neck, to your chest. "I should say the same for you." You bring your hand to his bulge and rub him through his tight pants. "You've gotten bigger over the years kookie... Deliciously big." You press a sinful kiss on his kips and bit his bottom lip, making him moan. "You must really wanna lose the ability to walk don't you? How can I explain to your mom that you can't walk huh?" He works on removing the bottom half of your clothes. "Tell her how much you fucked me till I saw stars. Knowing you and your shameless ego, she'll buy the excuse." You focused on removing jungkooks pants to get a good view of what he's been hiding from you all these years. "Mmmm I can just hear the anticipation in your voice princess. See I knew you wanted this more then I did. Look at you moaning with every touch I give you. I'm curious to how loud you'll be when I give you the real thing." He smirks at you as he plunges two fingers in your tight pussy. "Ughh fuck jungkook! Yesss please don't stop! AH!" You're high pitch moan echoed around the empty house. You hold on to jungkook's shoulder for your dear life as you feel the orgasm slowly hitting you in the face. Just as you were about to cum, jungkook stops. "You should work me up too princess. This isn't just about you ya know.." He licks his fingers clean before removing the rest of his clothing and making himself comfortable on the bed. "Let's see how skillful you are when it comes to sucking dick." He strokes his cock lightly while watching you strip the remaining of your clothes off. You crawl to his lap like a kitten and gently lick the tip of his rock solid cock. "You taste delicious kookie. Mmm" you rub the base of his cock with your right hand, as you fondle with his balls on the other hand. You suck on the tip as you make eye contact with his beautiful dark brown eyes. The way his eyes are hooded and dark makes you even wetter. You remove your mouth from the tip and dirty talk him again. "You look sexy moaning for me as I suck your cock like candy." "Unless you want to lose the ability to talk as well, I suggest you sit in my lap right now." he impatiently growled. "But I'm just getting started... Good things always come to those who wait. Am I right daddy?" You smile at the chaos you've created. At those words, you were sure jungkook was gonna cum without you having to stroke him that much. Jungkook picked you up and sat you on his amazingly thick and long cock. Both of you moaned in unison. "Fuck... You're more beautiful when you ride my cock baby..." He slides his hand from your breasts to your hips. "Uhh daddy fuck me harder! Just like that. Oh shit yes don't stop!" Your head falls back as your hair touches the mattress jungkook sits up and plants his markings on your skin. He sucks one of your breasts while he pounds into you. "Ahh fuck... I'm about to cum sooner princess if you keep clenching like that " he slaps your ass and growls in your neck as he is near his orgasm. "Daddy I'm about to cum on your dick! Uhhh shi-...!" You couldn't even finish your sentence as your orgasm hit you hard. "Uhhh princess! uhh OH SHIT!" Jungkooks orgasm hit him hard as well. You both laid there trying to steady your breathing. Suddenly jungkook gets off of you and tries to find his clothes. You pull onto his wrist and force him back into the bed, causing him to fall above you. You push him away and crawl on top of him. "I'm not saying this because we had sex, but I love you... and not as a best friend type way." You say while your face is burried in his neck. "I love u too." He says as he caresses your back. You suck on his neck trying to find his sweet spot. "Is that a hint for round two?" His hands now slides down to your ass. "You know me too well jeon jungkook." You smirk against his skin. Jungkook growls as he flips you over until he's above you. You scan his whole body in admiration. Your hand reaches for his rock solid cock and strokes it. "I'm never gonna get tired of this..." You stroke his click until you see precum. Jungkooks head drops back as the feeling is to overwhelming. "Shit... I'm definitely gonna tear you up." He pounds into you without a warning. It didn't take you both long to orgasm since round one already had you both worked up. Jungkook wraps his arm around your waist and burries his head on you neck. He presses his lower half on your ass, making you feel his hard cock. "Are you fucking serious jungkook?! How are you not over stimulated?" You turn around in disbelief as you search jungkook's eyes. "I already miss the feeling of being inside you. Shit baby.. Your body makes me go crazy." His hands are on your ass as he gropes one of then. He rubs his hard cock against your thigh, trying to create friction. "The things you do to me..." He growls in your ear.

Sorry for being to M.I.A lately. Hope you enjoyed! (I'll finish the other part to my previous smut soon.)