Got7|Mark- Dance Partners pt.3

*Skip to Mark walking Y/n home*

"Are you fucking serious Mark Tuan!", you yell at him while walking home with him behind you.

"You just had to do that... Then and there. Under the fucking table with the guys in front of us!", your fist are now balled up.

"Yo chill y/n... I was just having fun okay? Sheesh.", he rolls his eyes while catching up with you.

"Having fun? Really? Are you using me as a toy now?"

"That's not what I meant..."

"Then what do you mean then huh? First you tell them we go out now... Then you play with me under the table? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" You shout in his face then walking away from him.

"You really wanna start this shit with me... First, I'm not using you as a fucking toy. Second, you're blaming me for what just happened back at the café... But you were the one going along with it!" He shouts back clearly mad.

The whole walk was now silent. He was right... You were going along with it... But did he really have feelings for you? Were you guys really going out?

We arrived at your house shortly after the fight. You guys never fought until now. You took out your keys and opened the front door.

Mark takes off his jacket and pulls out some comfortable clothes from his bag ,and goes to the bathroom to change.

You go upstairs to your room and change into a white tank top with some gray harem pants. Mark walks out the bathroom with a superman shirt and Adidas pants.

Both of you watch TV in silence. Neither one of you said a word for the past 40 minutes. Both you guys had enough with the silent treatment so you both end up talking at the same time.

"I'm sorry..."

Was all you guys said before staring at each others eyes.

"Look Mark I'm sorry for the outbreak, but are we really together? Did you really mean to say that we go out now?", you asked with curiosity.

"Look y/n..."

You gaze down to the floor already knowing what he was gonna say. You guys really weren't a thing. He was just joking. Right?

You stay there in your spot looking at the floor waiting for him to answer your question.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you.", he lifts your head up with his hand placed against your chin. You look up not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me y/n."

Your eyes finally met with his. Your heart was pounding super hard. Sweat threatened to drop near your temples.

"I've always had feelings for you ever since we met four years ago. I still do. So yes we are a thing. We are dating. And I'm sorry for what happened back there at the cafe. I just couldn't control myself ok... And I know that you're prob-"

He was cut off by you crashing your lips into his. You heard enough. All you wanted to know was if you guys were a thing.

You were now on top of him, hands on his face, legs on both sides of him. You finally pulled apart and kissed down his neck then up to his ear.

"I've heard enough..." You whispered to his ear then continued on kissing his neck.

You suck on his sweet spot earning a groan from him. You smirk against his sensitive skin then pull away biting your lip.

"So how do you want the choreography to look like?", you stood up and forced him on his feet. "Let's go.'' Pulling him into your dance studio downstairs.

You smirk at what you've done. You could clearly see a bulge peeking out of Mark's pants. Since he's been a bad boy, he's gonna get his punishment.
-evil face-
.
.
.
Hey readers! Sorry I took so long to update. Its been 3 months. Well thank you for 400+ readers!
I will try to update tomorrow or even better later on today for pt.4!
Please continue to read my stories.
Bye~!