Monsta x|Jooheon- Aegyo

You were having a rough day.
You got fired from your part time job, and you were doing poorly in your classes.

The only thing that could make you feel better was your boyfriend, Jooheon.

Its already been 2 years since you guys dated. All you needed was him and only him. Every time you had a bad day, he would always brighten it up.

You grab all your belongings from your work, since today was your last day working there.

You drive home with kpop blasting out the windows as you sing your heart out.

"I can be your hero~!"

After what has been hours driving, you arrive to your apartment that you and jooheon share.

"Jooheonie~! I'm home!"

You call out as you make your way to the kitchen to grab yourself a glass of water.

As you fill up your cup with water, two arms are wrapped around your waist.

"I've missed you babe, I'm having a bad day today. The only thing I thought about was you.", you put your cup down and turn around to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Awe baby. I missed you too.",
Jooheon pouts as he nuzzles his head on your neck.

Jooheon pulls away as he does aegyo to make you feel better. Now don't be fooled. He may look tough, but he can act cute and squishy too.

"Y/n ahh~ cheer up for Jooheonie oppa hm? Pweashhhh?", he says in a baby voice as he makes pouty faces.

"Smile for daddy y/n ahh~ or daddy will turn into the tickle monster!", he says as another attempt to make you feel better.

You appreciated the way he makes time to spend time with you. Even though his group are focusing on the upcoming comeback, he always made time to spend time with you.

You prevent yourself from smiling just to test him. He comes closer to you and tickles your stomach.

You squirm at his touches as you try to escape from his grasp. "Ya oppa! Stop!~", you whine as you hold his hands in attempt to escape.

You lose your balance and fall forward, bringing Jooheon with you.
Jooheon's body is beneath yours.

Both your faces are now flushed. The situation making the atmosphere consist in sexual tension.

You sit up only to find yourself sitting on Jooheon's now erected member.
Just the thought of him inside of you makes you dripping wet.

"Ngh... Y/n you're sitting on my..."

You decide to tease him by dirty talking him. After all, you both did love rough sex.

"Does daddy not like me sitting on his cock? Maybe I should just...", your hips grinding on his cock.

"Baby... Please... Enough.", Jooheon struggles to speak as the intense pleasure builds up, making him close to his release.

"Or what huh? Or I'll get a spanking from daddy? Go ahead... I'm all yours." You say as you unbutton your shirt completely showing part of your lingerie.

"That's it."

Jooheon flips you so that he's now towering over you. He removes your pants bringing your underwear with them.

He removes your shirt and rips off your bra throwing all your clothes into one side of the room.

Jooheon grabs your head and aims for your lips. Sucking and biting them until you moan. He slips his tongue inside your mouth tasting every corner.

You lead him to the couch and push him down. You climb over his body attacking his neck and grinding in his boner.

As you make your way down his neck, you pull off his shirt. Your cold hands tracing the outline of his toned abs.

Next is his pants. You unbuckle his belt as Jooheon bucks his hips up, he removes his pants and boxers in one swift move. Clearly not wanting to wait any longer.

Jooheon flips you once again. He sucks your erected nipples as he plays with one of your breast. He bites your nipple as his other hand slides down to your clit.

He leaves kisses down your chest to your now wet folds. Licking and sucking the juices.

"Ahhh Jooheon! Please!" Your eyes roll to the back of your head as your hips buck up for more pleasure.

He swirls his tongue inside your sex as he slowly penetrates his tongue deeper and deeper inside you.

"Ugh! Daddy fuck me!", You moan not even caring how needy you sound right now.

All you needed was him right here right now fucking your brains out on your couch.

"Anything for you princess." He pulls aways as he aligns his member on your already wet folds.

He pushes his member all the way in and thrusts in a fast pace, not even giving you the time to adjust to his enormous size.

"You like it when I fuck you like this? Fast and hard, just the way you like it."

"You like it when I go deeper with every thrust huh?"

Jooheon dirty talks as is pace becomes faster.

"Yes daddy. Fuck me harder!" You moaned as you were close to your climax.

"Fuck baby girl. I'm close." Jooheon growls in your ear as he buries his face in your neck.

"Me too." You say in a whisper.

It didn't take long for the both of you to climax at the same time. After several minutes of trying to breathe normally, you fall asleep on top of Jooheon.

He notices, and carries you to the bedroom you both share.

"I love you baby.", he kisses your cheek and leaves you to take a shower.

Thank you so much for requesting
minteulee. I hope you liked it! I'm sorry for the delay. Also thank you for 1K readers! I'm so happy right now!

Take care everyone!

- author nim