BTS|Jungkook- First Love to Step siblings

You and Jungkook have been step siblings for a couple of months now. It's sad to say but both of you hated it. You were forced to live with your first love. You and Jungkook were Best friends until you guys fell in love with each other. Once your mom and step dad announced the news, both of you were furious.

You have been living with Jungkook that has been giving you the cold shoulder ever since the marriage.
"Hurry the fuck up! Aish you're so slow." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he rushes you to hurry up so you both can go to school.

You finished packing everything you needed and walked pass Jungkook since he was leaning on the door frame. You head down stairs and put your shoes on. Once you were done you left the house without waiting for Jungkook. You walk up the street with tears rolling down your eyes... "Ah fuck... Why did I let him get into my head?" You thought as you controlled your tears.

You wiped your tears away and continued walking but heard footsteps behind you. Jungkook kept staring at your back while his hands in his pocket and a seducing look.

Jungkook was still in love with you as well as you too. He's just so frustrated since his first love is now his sister.
It was a 15 minute walk from you and Jungkook's house to the school you both attend.

Both of you were half way from reaching the school when Jungkook suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you into his embrace. He kisses you passionately while placing both his arms around your waist. Luckily nobody ever goes through the street you and Jungkook are in.

You wrap your arms around his neck while you both enjoy the kiss. Then the kiss got intense. Jungkook left your lips and traveled down your neck. You knew where this was going to you pushed him into an abandoned house that barely anybody passes by.

The street you and Jungkook were in was really quiet and barely anybody goes through this street but you and Jungkook. Jungkook pushes you on the wall attacking your neck. His hands explore every part of your body. He finds his way to your skirt, pulling them down along with your panties.

He then inserts his two finger scissoring them. "Ah..." You moaned but then covered your mouth to keep quiet just in case. "Baby nobody will hear us...'' He burries his face in your neck while sucking on your sensitive part of your neck.

"It's just the two of us... I've been waiting so long to do this. I want you... No scratch that out... I need you." He confesses pulling down his pants and boxers. Jungkook inserts his long erected lentgh inside of you, giving you time to adjust.

"Move..." You manage to say feeling weak. "But it's fun teasing you baby.." Jungkook smirks burrying his face in your neck. "Haha... I see how it is then..." You begin to move your hips causing your lower area to move up and down his dick. You wrap your legs on his waist while he holds you up with both arms.

"Ughh! You naughty girl... I'm gonna punish you when we get home."
He says seducingly while thrusting into you faster and deeper.
"Not until I beat you to it oppa.. I'm gonna make you feel so good. Is that what you want oppa?" You caress his face while you look into his eyes giving him a seducing look.

"N-ne..." He whispers while throwing his head back with both of his hands  on the wall. You smirk as you bend down and start sucking on his erected length. "Fuck Y/N!!! Take me in deeper! Yes just like that... Fuck!!!" He moans as you pleasure him. He places his right hand on the back of your head pushing your head lightly signaling for you to go deeper.

"I'm gonna- AH~!" Jungkook growls as he starts getting weak. You lick every drop of cum off his dick and lay on the floor. He joins you and sits beside you. "That was so... Damn..." Was all he can say before placing his head on the wall.

He closes his eyes until he feels something tight wrapped aroundnhis dick. He opens his eyes only to find you riding his now erected member.
"Round two oppa..." You say as you and him moan.

Hey guys! Hope you like this smut! I was kinda struggling to write this one but I did it! My goal is to update this story everyday! I might write another story but idk yet.

Enjoy~