Got7|Mark- Dance Partners (Part 1)

You walk in your dance class to find your best friend Mark stretching near the window. The way the light shines on his face was just so-

"Yah! Y/N... Hurry and get to your spot! Class is about to start!" Your dance teacher snapped you out your thoughts. You quickly sprint towards Mark and stretch.

"Haha... Someone was admiring the view huh?" Mark teases you as he focuses on what the teacher has to say.

"Okay class... So the upcoming midnight ball is coming up in 3 weeks. So... In order to pass my class you all need to get with your partners that I pick for you and come up with a dance routine. It can be whatever dance you would like but it needs to be mind blowing... Got it?'' She says enthusiastically.

"Ne..."
"Okay... So now for the partners..."

*Skips everyone else but you*

"Lastly... The 2 people I have hope for. No offense class." Groans are heard from the offended students.

"Y/N and Mark..."

You were surprised that you had your best friend/crush since forever as your partner. You blushed a little and looked out the window so that Mark wouldn't see you.

You tried to hide how happy you are but failed. Mark had already faced you ever since you guys were announced partners. He was actually happy that you guys are partners.
He liked you as well but you didn't know it.

On the other hand he knew you had strong feelings for him. Now was the time to finally confess to you. But first it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with you right? -Makes evil face-

While you were looking out the window you felt a hand under your chin. You were now looking at Mark.
"So... Since we're partners won't it be fun? You know... Since its only the two of us..." He smiles with eyes full of lust.

You gulp whole staring into his beautiful face. He turns around to face the front and pays attention to the teacher. You sat there confused but mesmerized by Marks sexy features.

The way his two arms were behind him to support him from the way he's sitting. His blonde hair was messy but cute. The way he smiles. He's just perfect. To bad he sees you as only a best friend.

You were still scanning him until you felt his lips touch yours. He kissed you very sweetly with his eyes closed and his hand wrapped around your waist. As for you, you just sat there surprised with wide eyes. You finally gave in and kissed him back.

"Y/N and Mark please stop the lovey dove nonsense and please pay attention!" The dance teacher interrupted what you and Mark was doing.

You both finally pull away from each other. Mark bites his lip seductively after the kiss. "Cute..." He turns around and faces forward.