Got7|Mark-Dance Partners pt.4 (last part)

You and Mark walk hand in hand down your basement. Your basement was like your own dance studio. You loved it there. It was the place you use to dance off any emotions.

Once you both are downstairs, Mark locks the door shut. He plays a song you and him used to dance to, and walks towards you. You both dance to the music in each others arms.

Foreheads pressed together and eyes closed. You both were enjoying the moment. You suddenly feel a pair of warm lips wrapped around yours. Your lips moving to the music as well.

Both your arms fly up to wrap around his neck. While Mark's arms wrapped around your waist.

The kiss was sweet and passionate, until he decided to squeeze your ass making you moan and thrust his tongue in your mouth.

You kiss down his neck and lifting up his shirt during the process. You admire his abs and trace over the creases, making him shiver.

"Ugh... Stop testing my patients y/n" he growled as he put both hands on the wall for support. You slowly pull down his pants, teasing him even further.

"Uh... Shit..." He groans, head falling backwards as you slip your hand and palm him through his boxers.

"Baby please. I need you right now." He groans looking at you intently. You pull the pants until it stops at his ankles, along with his boxers.

You wrap your hand around his lenth, licking the tip as you taste the precum. "Ohhhh god." He trembles at your touch.

"You like that huh?" You ask in a seductive way as you bite your lip. Still stroking his hard cock you decide to pull down your pants and underwear.

Catching Mark off guard, you push him down in the floor and straddle him. Wincing at the sudden force, Mark slaps your ass leaving a hand print.

"Does daddy want me to ride you till you cum hard in my tight little pussy huh?" You grab his length and put it in you slowly.

"I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to dance for a whole week." Mark threatened. Signalling that he was done with your teasing.

"If that's what you want oppa. I'll give you all I got." You slam yourself onto his length earning a load moan from him and a scream from you.

You place one hand on his chest while the other is in your breast. You tilt your head back admiring the pleasure you're receiving.

"Uh fuck... Your so tight!"

"Your cock feels so good around me oppa. Oh fuck! Ugh. Don't stop!"

You moan sounding like a complete whore. But you couldn't help the fact that you were about to orgasm.

Both your sweaty bodies rubbing against each other as Mark changes the position. He drills inside of you until he reaches your sweet spot.

Luckily he was in the verge of climax. Mark speeds up the pace as your orgasm builds up.

"MARK~!"
"Y/N~!"

Was all they said until Mark spilled his seed in you. You both lay down on the floor steadying your breathing.

"Best... Day... Ever!" You exclaim as you turn to bury your face in Mark's chest.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Omg! So two people have already asked for request! I wasn't really expecting anyone to request but I guess I'll start today! Feel free to request with your chosen character among the groups listed.
Thank you!

- author- nim