Chapter 2

Porsche pov..

Porsche then wake up as he feels Pat is shaking his shoulders gently.. Porsche rub his eyes slowly and ask.. 'What is it Pho?' Pat then say.. 'Porsche.. Arm is here to see you..' Porsche then get up and see the stone is still in the same shape as before.. Porsche then go outside and see Arm is looking at him with a smile on his face.. Porsche then noticed a bagpack behind Arm's back.. Porsche then ask..' Well.. Where are you going Arm?' Arm then reply back.. 'I need to leave Porsche.. Its time..' Pat then say.. 'The soldiers are looking for him.. They want to recruit him to work for King Bahamut' Arm then hug his best friend and say.. 'Porsche.. Please take care of your self na krub and listen to your father.. Please take a good care of Uncle Pat..I will miss you both so much'.. Pat then hug Arm as well and give some coins to Arm.. Arm then reply back..'I only need your prayer and blessings..' Pat smile at Arm and say.. 'At very least.. Please take this Arm..' Arm take it and hug Pat for one last time and say.. 'Thank you very much Uncle Pat.. Please pray for Arm na krub..' Pat nod and stroke Arm's back gently and reply back.. 'May God will protect you wherever you are Arm.. Take care of yourself..' Porsche turn around and wipe his tears roughly and try to control himself..
Porsche then turn around again and say.. 'I will escort Arm.. Just stay here Pho.. I will be right back na krub..'

Porsche then walk with Arm to escort him.. Both of them walk together and then stop.. Arm hug Porsche then say.. 'Goodbye my best friend.. I will miss you.. Take care of yourself ok?' Porsche nod and step aside as he give Arm a space to walk.. Arm then turn around and wave at Porsche with a big smile on his face.. Porsche wave back at Arm and go back to his village.. As Porsche walking.. Porsche frown when he see a same old man sitting on the bench..

The old man then speak up.. 'King Bahamut wont last long.. There's a rider will arise and kill him.. Valhallian will have a new hope and new era.. Suddenly..one of the soldiers is about to attack the old man but got stop by Porsche.. Porsche then say..' Don't you dare! Get away from him and let him talk!' The soldier then reply back.. 'If you want to safe boy.. Do not speak anything about King Bahamut..Do you understand?! This stupid old man really need to stop talking about his nonsense story.. A dragon rider aren't exist!' The soldier than walk away from the old man.. Porsche then sit down and hear him speaking again..' Trust me.. The time will come.. Dragon and dragon rider will rise again.. 'Porsche then get up and walk back towards his village and see his father is cleaning the horse.. Porsche then walk towards one of the horse and start to brush the horse gently.. Pat then ask..' Aow Porsche? What's wrong hmm? 'Are you still sad because Arm left?' Porsche continue brushing the horse without answer the question.. Pat then stroke Porsche's head gently and say.. 'Son.. I know how do you feel.. You and Arm grew up right in front of my eyes.. Arm' s parents passed away when he was 5 years old because of those monsters.. 'Porsche then say..' If you ask me to leave just like Arm did.. I won't do it Pho.. Mom also left me.. I only have you now.. 'Porsche put the brush and say..' I will go in.. Don't stay outside too late Pho...you aren't young anymore.. 'Pat shake his head and continue brushing the horse.. While Porsche is sitting in his room.. Porsche then stare on the stone and say..' I wonder what is this thing.. Is it a stone or something else? 'Porsche kneel infront of the stone and knock it gently and say..' Hello? Can you hear me..?I must be little bit crazy right now.. 'Porsche then get up and decides to take a shower..

After 10 minutes later..

Porsche come out and see his father already fall asleep.. Porsche suddenly remember about the old man words then speak in his heart..' A dragon and dragon rider will arise again? What does it mean?' Porsche then stare at the stone and say.. 'If you are an egg.. I hope that you will hatch tomorrow... And.. I hope you won't put my life in danger..' Porsche then lay down on the floor and sleep..

At Hollowston..

Kinn pov..

Kinn recite a spell and start to summon a monster.. (Razacs).. Suddenly.. 2 Razacs appear right in front of Kinn and look at him.. Kinn then say..' Find that boy and bring him to me..' The Razacs then dissappear.. Kinn smirk and say... 'Let's see how long you gonna hide boy..and lets see either you can escape from Razacs or not..'

Next morning..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly as he hears a noise.. Porsche rub his eyes and notice the stone start to cracks.. Porsche then get up and about to reach something to defend himself but fail as the stone hatch.. Porsche blink his eyes and ask.. 'What are you hmm? You aren't a bird I guess..' The baby dragon start quacking and try to walk towards Porsche.. Porsche then say.. 'Shh.. Its OK buddy.. Im not going to hurt you na krub.. Im your friend..' Porsche then try to touch the baby dragon but faint as the baby dragon carve something on Porsche's palm.. After a few minutes later.. Porsche wake up and see the baby dragon is sleeping peacefully in his arms.. Porsche the lift up his hand and see something on his palm then see the baby dragon is already awake.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'What have you done to me hmm?' Porsche stroke the baby dragon head gently while looking at his palm with a dragon symbol

 'What have you done to me hmm?' Porsche stroke the baby dragon head gently while looking at his palm with a dragon symbol

Suddenly, Pat then yell from outside and say.. 'Porsche! Wake up my son! You need to continue your work!' The baby dragon quacking again while trying to fly.. Porsche chuckle at him and ask.. 'Ooh? Are you hungry?' Porsche then take a bag of milk and give it to baby dragon and say.. 'Go on and drink it while it's still warm buddy..' The milk then spill on the baby dragon head.. The baby dragon then rip it off the bag and make Porsche feel shock.. Porsche then say.. 'Oh no.. Im truly sorry my little buddy.. I don't have a milk anymore..' The baby dragon then hear something that come from the kitchen and walk slowly towards the and jump into the dry grass.. Porsche then walk towards the baby dragon and smile at him then say..' Well.. that solves a lot of problems.. Stay here alright.. You can eat a lot of rat.. Eat as much as you want.. I need to continue my work..' Porsche then walk outside and start to help his father.. Pat then ask.. 'Are you alright son?' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'Yes pho.. Im fine.. Don't worry about me na krub..' Porsche then continue to help his father..