Chapter 9

Porsche pov

*In his dream*

Porsche is walking in the forest and speak in his heart 'What am I doing here?' Porsche continue walking and stop all of a sudden as he see a beautiful woman.. The woman walk towards Porsche and smile at him and say.. 'Hello there'.. Porsche smile a little and bow his head and reply back.. 'Yes.. Hello' That woman then ask.. 'Mind to tell me what's your name young man?' Porsche nod a little and reply back.. 'Im Porsche Kittisawat.. And you?' That woman shake hand with Porsche and say.. 'My name is Thanya Thuwadara.. Im an Elf and also a Princess of Demetrius..' Porsche nod in respond and ask again.. 'Well.. What are you doing here Princess Thanya? Is there something happen?' Thanya hold Porsche's hand tight and say.. 'Porsche.. Please come to Hollowston.. There's a shade name Kinn Anakin.. He is one of Bahamut's loyal servant.. Kinn captured me and now, Im his prisoner.. Only you who can save me.. I hope you will come..' Thanya quickly run and dissappear.. '

*Dream end*

Porsche open his eyes and notice Odin is still sleeping while Shruikan is remain awake.. Shruikan then communicate with Porsche and ask.. 'Where are you going Porsche?' Odin wake up as he hears Shruikan's voice and look at Porsche and ask as well.. 'Where are you going?' Porsche continue to pack his stuff and reply back.. 'Im going to Hollowston.. Im going to free someone.. Her name is Thanya Thuwadara.. She is an Elf and also a Princess of Demetrius..' Odin feel shock and say.. 'No! I won't let you to do that Porsche! Its too dangerous! Hollowston is not around this area.. I won't let you to go there!' You need to go to Valhalla Porsche! 'Porsche roll his eyes and say..' I said Im going to free Thanya that means I will do it! And you don't have any right to stop me Odin! 'Odin grab Porsche' s arm tightly and say.. 'I already told you Porsche...Kinn is a shade.. You can't fight with him if you didn't have any skill'.. Porsche pull away his arms from Odin's grip and reply back.. 'Maybe you underestimate me too much.. Odin.. Im stronger than you think!' Odin then reply back.. 'Porsche.. Please think about Vegas! Don't be too selfish!' Porsche look at Odin with a sharp gaze and reply back.. 'The one who is selfish here is you, old man! I don't waste my time sitting here with you.. Im going to Hollowston to free Princess Thanya! And don't stop me!' Move! 'Porsche push Odin away and get on Shruikan' s body and communicate.. 'Lets go Shruikan..' Shruikan look at Porsche and ask..'Are you sure you want to do this? Its too dangerous my rider.. Odin is right.. You can't mess around with a shade..' Porsche then yell.. 'Im your rider not him! Lets go Shruikan!' Shruikan sigh heavily and fly with Porsche.. Leaving Odin all alone.. Odin hold his head and pack his stuff and speak in his heart.. 'I need to follow him.. This is the only way for me to save him.. If he die, everything will be over.. I need to hurry!' Odin quickly get on his horse and ride to Hollowston..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche finally arrives at Hollowston and get down from his dragon and say..' You wait here my little one.. 'Shruikan is about to stop Porsche but fail as Porsche quickly wear his cloak and go in silently.. Meanwhile.. There's a man who is watching over Porsche..decide to follow him as well..As Porsche go in.. Porsche hide behind the wall and whisper..' Skulvlakas ven..' Porsche eyes turn into yellow and continue walking.. Porsche climb on the staircase and walk to the right and stop as he see someone is laying on the bed... Porsche speak in his heart.. 'Im sure that person is Princess Thanya..' Porsche then push the door and see Thanya is looking at him with a weak expression and say.. 'Porsche... Leave now.. This is not a right place for you.. Go!' Porsche quickly turn around as he feels someone is standing right behind him.. Porsche take out his dagger and point it to Kinn and say.. 'You are Kinn..A shade.. Let her go now!' Kinn chuckle evilly and say.. 'Not that easy boy..' Porsche notice Kinn start to use his power and strike Porsche.. Porsche manage to attack with his dagger and say.. 'Stop being a coward Kinn..Enough is enough.. Let us go now!' Kinn then start to strike Porsche again but this time, Porsche use his magic to strike Kinn back and say.. 'Brisingr!' Kinn avoid Porsche's attack and say.. 'Splendid! A very young warlock! How interesting!It seems you already started feel weak boy.. Your magic also drain you from the inside..'

Porsche look outside and notice a tree and say.. 'Kvistr!' The tree then strangle Kinn and make him unconscious.. Porsche walk towards Thanya and say.. 'I saw you in my dreams.. Don't worry.. Im here now.. We need to get out of here before...' Thanya then yell.. 'Porsche watch out!!' Porsche turn around and fight with Kinn..Porsche then yell.. 'Leave now Thanya!' Porsche then strike Kinn with his bow and arrow then shoot Kinn's forehead.. Kinn dissappear and Thanya finally get a chance to breathe properly and see Odin.. Porsche feel shock as he see Odin and ask.. 'What are you doing here?!' Odin then answer.. 'Rescuing you of course! Come on!' Odin hold Thanya close to him and leave with Porsche.. As they go down.. 3 of them got surrounded by the guards.. Porsche use his bow and arrow then say..'Odin!Take Thanya and leave now! Its not save here! Ask Shruikan to take you both.. I will catch up later!' Porsche keep shooting the guards.. Suddenly.. A loud roar coming from above.. Porsche smile as he knows that Shruikan is there to rescue them.. Vegas burst into the castle and fly down and say..' I will wait for you my rider.. Please be hurry.. 'Odin give Brisingr sword to Porsche and say..' Porsche.. Please be save.. Come on Thanya.. 'Thanya shake her head and ask..' What about Porsche? He will get kill.. 'Suddenly.. A voice interrupt and say..' Don't worry.. You guys go.. This man will come with me later! 'Shruikan then take Odin and Thanya and fly to the sky while Porsche and the other remain to fight with the guards.. Porsche then keep striking the guards and ask..' Who are you? 'The other man then reply back..' We will talk later.. We need to finish them off and leave before Bahamut capture us!'Porsche nod and strike the guards again with the sword and see them die one by one.. Meanwhile the other man use his bow and arrow then shoot the guards.. Porsche then noticed there's no more guards and say..' Lets go.. 'The other man nod and hold Porsche's hand tight and run away from the castle.. Porsche then say..' You haven't answer me yet.. Who are you? 'The other man reveal his face and say..' Im Kim Kimhan.. Who are you? 'Porsche look at their hands still link with each other and reply back..' My name is Porsche Kittisawat.. Nice to meet you Kim Kimhan.. 'Kim stare at Porsche' s face and smile a little then speak in his heart.. 'What a handsome man..' Porsche then see another guard and quickly take Kim's bow and strike the guard.. 'The guard die and both of them look at each other.. Kim lean closer towards Porsche and kiss Porsche' s lips softly and say.. 'Thank you for saving me.. Porsche..' Porsche blink confusedly and scratch his back neck and nod a little.. Kim then noticed only one horse left and say.. 'We must go to Valhalla.. The problem is.. We only have 1 horse..' Porsche then say.. 'Wait here.. I will go and check either we still can get another horse or not..' Kim nod and let Porsche to go.. After a few minutes later.. Porsche come back with another horse and say.. 'I will ride with this horse.. You ride the other horse alright? If you feel tired... Just tell me.. We will find a place to stop..' Kim smile at him and get on the horse.. Porsche start to feel tired and get onto the horse and ride the horse with Kim..