Chapter 6

Odin then say.. 'He have a great muscles.. Sharp claws and a strong body.. And he is a fine and young male dragon and very soon.. Are strong enough to ride.. Vegas then reply back..' Well.. I guess you are right Porsche.. This man knows a little bit about dragon.. 'Porsche then ask..' What do you mean strong enough to ride? I won't do it again Odin.. I can't do this anymore.. I feel like I don't know my self anymore.. 'Odin sigh slowly and reply back..' The story that I told to those villagers is about you Porsche Kittisawat.. Its your fate to be as a dragon rider.. You need to accept your fate now.. 'Porsche then say..' But.. I never ask for this.. I didn't want this Odin.. 'Odin put his hand on Porsche' s shoulder and reply back.. 'Porsche.. Listen to me.. You are the one who found him in the forest remember? That means.. Since the day you found him.. Your dragon already feel your presence as his rider.. You were the chosen one Porsche..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'What do you mean by this Odin?Please explain to me more so that I can understand everything'.. Odin then reply back.. 'A dragon won't hatch until he feel a presence of his rider.. And now he already have you Porsche.. The most important thing is you need to protect your dragon no matter what happens.. Because your dragon will easily get kill if you are reckless.. The reason why Bahamut want you to die is because Valhaliian needs a rider to kill a shade.. Porsche then ask.. 'Who are they?' Odin then say.. 'Some crazy people who is brave enough to against King Bahamut.. Your life is in danger because of this..Not only you but your dragon as well..' Porsche frown and ask again.. 'But why Odin?' Odin sigh slowly and reply back.. 'Because.. The most easiest way to kill your dragon is by killing you Porsche.. A rider will still have a chance to stay alive if the dragon got kill.. But if a rider die.. Vegas then reply back..' So does his dragon.. 'Porsche shake his head and say..' Its impossible Odin.. 'Porsche massage his head gently and start to feel dizzy.. Odin then say..' You should rest Porsche.. We will have 10 minutes to rest then we need to continue our journey to Valhalla..

Odin then continue.. 'We must use another direction so that Urgals won't come for us.. Kinn will send Razacs or Urgals to kill both of us.. I need to keep you close to me Porsche.. You need to be train to use a weapon..' Porsche then ask back.. 'Oh.. Are you underestimate me Odin? Im good in using a fighting stick.. I've been practicing with my best friend since we were young..' Odin scoff and reply back.. 'Maybe you can give a shot then..' Porsche then reply back.. 'I won't waste my time on you Odin..' Porsche then sit under the tree see Odin is making a fire by using a wood and stone.. Odin then whisper.. 'Brisingr..' Porsche feel shock as he see the fire start to light up.. Vegas then communicate with Porsche and say... 'This man even know how to start up a fire.. You are lucky Porsche..' Porsche roll his eyes and communicate back with Shruikan and say.. 'This old man didn't believe me at all..' Shruikan then reply back.. 'Maybe we should trust him first Porsche..' Porsche clear his throat and ask.. 'How did you do it? Just now I saw you light up the fire.. How did you do it?' Odin show the 2 stone in front of Porsche and reply back.. 'I start up the fire with these..' Porsche roll his eyes and say.. 'I thought all dragon breath fire..' Odin clear his throat and say.. 'Your dragon aren't strong enough to breath fire yet..'

Porsche then ask.. 'What else do you know about dragon Odin?' I want to know more.. Please tell us...'Vegas watch from far and communicate with Porsche again and say..' Don't force him Porsche..'Odin turn around and reply back..' As I said just now.. A dragon won't hatch until it feels a presence of his rider... Its doesn't matter how long.. If it needs to wait.. It will wait until he feel a presence of his rider.. 'Shruikan then say..' He is right Porsche.. Everything that he say is true.. 'Porsche then ask again..' So.. What's our plan now? Shall we have a little practice before we leave? 'Odin shake his head and say..' Save up your energy for later Porsche.. You need it.. Our next journey won't go smooth.. Because I already feel our enemies aren't far.. And.. please tell your dragon to fly above us.. He need to be careful as well.. And also, please tell Shruikan to come towards us at night.. 'Porsche then communicate with Vegas and say..' Just do as he say Shruikan.. But please be careful my little one.. 'Vegas communicate back with Porsche and reply back..' You need to be careful Porsche.. Please listen to Odin..I will see you later.. 'Vegas start to fly high in the air.. Leaving Porsche and Odin in the forest.. Odin then stand up and take a water and pour it onto the fire and say..' We must leave now Porsche.. 'Porsche nod in respond and untie their horses and get on the horse... Odin get on his horse and start riding with Porsche..

After 20 minutes later..

Both Odin and Porsche stop and get down from the horse.. Odin then say..' We already arrives at another village.. Just leave our horse here.. Come on..' Porsche then take his bow and arrow then start walking.. Odin take another direction to look around while Porsche then see a house.. Porsche start to feel curious and walk slowly towards the house and go inside.. Porsche then look around and feel shock as he see a woman.. A woman then say.. 'Hello.. Im Vanille.. Are you here to know about your future?' Porsche then ask.. 'You can do it?' Vanille nod and say.. 'Please sit down..' Porsche put his bow and arrow away and sit down in front of Vanille.. Vanille then take Porsche's hand gently and close her eyes and say.. 'Porsche Kittisawat.. 18 years old.. Live at the village.. You will face a great danger.. You need to be prepared Porsche.. And.. There's a woman.. She is an elf.. She call you in her dream..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'What's her name Vanille?' Vanille shake her head gently and say.. 'Im sorry Porsche.. I can't tell..' Porsche nod and reply back.. 'I need to go now.. Thank you for this..' Porsche get up and grab his bow and arrow then go out.. Porsche is about to leave but got attack by Urgals.. Odin come from behind and help Porsche..