Chapter 13(Final Chapter)

Next day

(Inside of the chamber)

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Kim is sleeping peacefully beside him while holding Porsche's hand.. Porsche speak in his heart.. 'Kim look beautiful even when he sleep..' Porsche stroke Kim's head gently and smile at him.. Kim open his eyes and see Porsche is already awake... Porsche stroke Kim's cheek gently and say.. 'Hey sweetheart..' Kim sit on the bed and help Porsche to sit up straight.. Kim hug Porsche's neck and ask 'How are you feeling hmm?' Porsche look at Kim and say.. 'I still feel a bit dizzy..What happened to me Kim?' Kim then reply back.. 'Actually.. After you won the battle.. Shruikan got hurt and you both fell into the forest...Shruikan lost a lot of blood.. You cured him by using your power twice Porsche.. You and Shruikan fainted in the forest.. Me, Odin, Thankun and Thanya found you and Shruikan and took you back to Valhalla.. While Glaedr took Shruikan back to Valhalla.. I guess Shruikan is already fine by now.. Don't worry na krub.. The most important thing is, you should worry about your self.. 'Porsche bring Kim closer to him and ask..' How long have you been staying here hmm? 'Kim kiss Porsche' s lips softly and reply back.. 'Since last night..You didn't have any idea how worried I was' Porsche let Kim to rest his head towards his chest and say.. 'Im sorry love.. I made you worry too much..' Kim hold Porsche's hand tight and say.. 'You should get change Porsche.. Because.. Princess Thanya is leaving to Demetrius..' Porsche noticed that Kim's expression change as soon as he said that.. Porsche smile softly at Kim and reply back.. 'I know you want to come as well.. You should go and get change too.. I will see you later'.. Kim smile wider and quick leave the chamber to get change..

Porsche then clean his body with a warm water and change his clothes.. Porsche come out from the chamber and see Odin and Thankhun are talking.. Porsche smile and walk towards them and say.. Good morning guys.. 'Odin turn around and see his son is already awake and ask..' Porsche? How do you feel? Is everything ok? 'Porsche stare at Odin for a few minutes and pull Odin into a tight hug and say..' Hello there father...Your son is back.. 'Odin hug Porsche back and say..' Thank Godness you are alright.. 'Thankun also hug Porsche and say..' Thank you for everything Porsche.. We really owe you.. 'Odin then say..' Even you and Kim are half brothers.. You both have my blessings.. 'Thankun nod in respond..' I will give my blessings too..'Kim smile as he watch from far.. Porsche then noticed Kim and say..' Kim Kimhan.. come here sweetheart..'Kim walk towards Porsche and look at Odin and Thankhun.. Porsche hold Kim' s hand and bow together as a sign of thanks for giving them a blessings.. Porsche then say.. 'We must go now.. Princess Thanya will be leaving soon..' Odin and Thankhun nod and step aside as they give Porsche and Kim a permission to leave.. Porsche and Kim leave Valhalla and see Shruikan fly down towards them.. Porsche and Kim smile at Vegas and climb on their back.. Shruikan then say..' I will take you both to see Princess Thanya.. Hold on tight boys..' Both of them hold on tight as Shruikan speed up.. 10 minutes later.. 3 of them fly down and look at Thanya..

Porsche and Kim get down from Shruikan and walk towards Thanya.. Porsche communicate with Shruikan and say...' Wait here for a minute Shruikan..' Porsche hold Kim's hand and say.. 'You didn't even give a chance to say goodbye to you Princess Thanya..' Thanya stay still on her horse and reply back.. 'Well.. I need to hurry.. King Bahamut will seek a revenge on you Porsche.. He will surely come for you..' Porsche then reply back.. 'I just wonder when I will see you again..' Kim expression change once again and remain his poker face.. Thanya noticed Kim's expression and reply back.. 'I don't too Porsche.. If we have a chance.. We will see each other again.. Please take care of each other.. And as for you Kim.. Please listen to Porsche na kha.. Porsche love you very much..' Kim nod a little in respond and say.. 'Don't worry about him Princess Thanya.. Please take care of your self too..' Thanya smile and say.. 'Valhallian already started to spread a story about you Porsche.. Maybe yesterday you were a farm boy.. And now.. You are a true hero.. You lost a person who you love.. You fought Kinn with a bravery Porsche.. You bring a piece to Valhalla.. Thanks to you.. Valhalla are safe now.. '

Porsche then reply back..' Valhalla is one of my priority now.. 'Thanya smile at him and say..' Another battle are waiting for you Porsche...you both need to be prepared.. I think my time is up.. I need to go now.. Farewell and until we meet again..Porsche and Kim already have my blessings.. And.. as for Shruikan.. Please take care of Porsche na kha.. 'Shruikan then reply back..' I will Princess Thanya.. Don't worry about them.. Off you go now.. 'Thanya continue to ride her horse follow up by her fellow guards.. Porsche then look at Shruikan and say..'Please give us a privacy my little one.. Me and Kim need to talk..' Shruikan fly high and leave them alone.. Kim frown and ask.. 'Why you ask Shruikan to leave?We need to fly back to Valhalla..' Porsche pull Kim to sit down with him on the grass and say.. 'I want to spend my time here with you Kim.. Is it wrong hmm?' Kim then ask back..'I wonder when I can see you again? What does it mean huh? Are you trying to make me feel jealous or something?' Kim pout and avoid Porsche's gaze at him..Porsche laugh at Kim and say.. 'Ooh..my beloved look very cute when he is jealous!' Kim push Porsche away from him and turn to another side.. Porsche smile softly and hug Kim from behind and kiss his cheek gently.. Kim lean his head towards Porsche's chest and kiss his lips softly and deepen their kiss.. Porsche then say..' I fell in love with you since you saved my life in Hollowston..' Kim smile and reply back.. 'So do I Porsche.. We saved each others life back then..' Porsche hold Kim's hand and say.. 'If you ask me to break up with you because we are half brothers...I can't do it Kim.. I can't break up with you...'Kim hug Porsche' s neck and kiss Porsche's lips softly and reply back.. 'I can't saperate with you sweetheart.. Im afraid to lost you..' Porsche nod and bring Kim towards him and say.. 'No one can even replace you in my heart.. my beloved Kim Kimhan.. You are my one and only one.. And I love you with all my heart.. I don't care even if we are half brothers.. For me.. that status never exist..' Kim push Porsche to lay down on the grass while Kim sit on Porsche' s lap and kiss him deeply.. Porsche rub Kim's back gently and say.. 'I love you very much Kim Kimhan.. You are my world and my life..' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and reply back.. 'I love you too my beloved Porsche.. You are everything to me.. Please don't leave me na krub..' Porsche shake his head slowly and say.. 'I will never leave you Kim.. I promise..' Porsche let Kim to sit on him and continue rubbing his back gently.. Kim chuckle and ask.. 'So, what is our next plan?Shall we leave Valhalla and start a new life?' Porsche look at Kim deeply and reply back.. 'I can't think straight Kim.. We just won a battle and now.. I need to prepare for the next battle with Bahamut..' Kim nod and say.. 'Im with you Porsche.. Always.. You can count on me..' Porsche hug Kim and smell his neck and reply.. 'We should go back sweetheart..' Kim then reply back.. 'I want to stay here..' Porsche then say.. 'Alright sweetheart.. As you wish'.. Kim then adjust his position and sit beside Porsche and look at the sky together..

At Hollowston..

Bahamut pov..

Bahamut sit on his throne with an anger... Bahamut take out his sword and yell while cutting off the map behind him.. Revealing the red dragon spit fire.. Bahamut then say.. 'Get ready Porsche Pachara Kittisawat.. Death will found you very soon..' Bahamut smirk evilly and say.. 'I will found you Porsche.. I will kill you and your dragon.. Just wait...'

To Be Continue In The Next Sequel (Dragon Rider 2)❤️❤️