Chapter 4

Porsche pov

Porsche finally arrives at his village and see his father is waiting for him.. Porsche then walk towards his father and ask.. 'Pho? What are you doing here? I thought you already sleep..' Pat look at Porsche and frown then answers back.. 'I was waiting for you son.. Im worry about you of course.. Where have you been and what's wrong with your face?' Porsche then sit beside his father then ask back.. 'Pho.. Can I ask you something?Have you ever see an old man who always sitting near the village?He always sit there and tell the story about dragon rider..' Porsche's father then chuckle gently in respond and say.. 'Oh.. that old man.. his name is Odin.. He knows a lot about dragon because of the book that he always read.. Why do you ask hmm?' Porsche suddenly remember the book that he saw on the table then reply back.. 'Oh.. really pho? Nothing.. Im just asking.. Lets go inside Pho.. We need to sleep..' Pat then reply back.. 'You smell like a cow Porsche.. Even cow have a better smell than you.. Shower first before go to sleep..' Porsche laugh at his father then say.. 'I love you Pho..' Pat smile at Porsche and say.. 'I love you too my son.. Come on.. lets go inside' Both of them then go inside.. Porsche decide to take a shower while Pat go to his room and sleep..

Porsche go inside his room and see his little dragon already sleeping.. Porsche then walk towards the dragon slowly and say.. 'good night my little one..' Porsche then take a shower.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche come out and feel shock as he see the dragon is already on his bed.. Porsche walk towards his bed and sit slowly.. The dragon then move a bit and nuzzle his head again.. Porsche then say..' I know buddy.. I disturb you.. Im sorry ok? Lets sleep now..' Porsche then lay down on his bed and say.. 'Good night my little dragon..' The dragon then get into Porsche's blanket and fall asleep..

At Hollowston..

Kinn pov..

Kinn is standing near the window.. Suddenly.. There's 2 guards come towards him and whisper something.. Kinn start to get mad and reply back..' Please keep watching over that elf for me.. I must go and see the King'.. The guards then nod and let Kinn leave to see the King.. Kinn then arrives at throne hall and noticed Bahamut's face.. Kinn quickly bow his head and avoid Bahamut's gaze on Kinn.. Bahamut then ask.. 'Where is the boy Kinn? I thought you will bring him to me'.. Kinn then reply back.. 'I...I will bring him to you my Lord.. Please give me a time and another chance..' Bahamut smirk and say.. 'Kinn.. You already have too much excuses to say.. Am I right?I don't know how long are you going to fool me.. Leave me alone for now.. I will summon you if I need anything..' Kinn nod and leave the throne hall.. Kinn then recite a spell and see another 2 Razacs appear.. Kinn then say..' I want you both to kill that farm boy.. But for now.. Don't show up.. When the time comes.. Kill him.. Understand? 'The Razacs then dissappear..

Next morning..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up as he feels the baby dragon warm breath near his face.. Porsche smile at the little dragon and look at him then say..'Good morning..' The little dragon start to nuzzle his head and suddenly start to feel excited.. Porsche chuckle at him and say.. 'Alright.. I know you are excited to fly.. I will take a shower first ok..' Porsche then get up to take a shower while the little dragon sitting on the bed and wait for Porsche.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche come out and wear his clothes.. The dragon quickly fly towards Porsche and hug him.. Porsche close his eyes as his dragon lick his face gently.. Porsche then chuckle and say.. 'Hey... Im just shower...' Suddenly.. Pat then yell from the outside and say.. 'Porsche!Wake up!' Porsche then say.. 'Alright buddy.. Lets go..' Porsche then come out from his room and use a back door then leave the village.. Porsche then run towards the field then say.. 'There's an old man said that a new dragon and dragon rider will rise again! But.. The 1st thing is.. You need to fly my little one!' Porsche try to make his dragon fly.. The dragon then start to fly high by his own.. Porsche jump excitedly and say.. 'Go on buddy! Fly high! You did it! There you go!' The dragon look at Porsche from above and continue flying.. Porsche look at the sky and say.. 'He wont come back I guess..' Porsche suddenly hiss in pain as he see his palm start to burn.. Porsche frown and see the dragon symbol on his palm light up all of a sudden.. Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'What is going on?'

Meanwhile the dragon start to grow up bigger and bigger.. The dragon then fly down towards Porsche.. Porsche feel shock as he hears a loud roar coming from above.. The dragon then land on the grass and stand in front of Porsche..

Porsche feel amaze and speak in his heart 'H

Porsche feel amaze and speak in his heart 'H.. How? Just now you are tiny and now you look very huge!' Vegas then reply back.. 'This is my permanent growth.. I can't grow anymore..' Porsche then ask.. 'What is happening? You can read my mind?' Vegas then communicate back with Porsche and say.. 'Of course Porsche.. I've been waiting for 100 years to hear yours.. And now you also can hear mine as well.. Im Vegas.. But I also have another name.. You can call me as Shruikan.. From now on.. you are my rider..' Porsche then smile at Shruikan and sit down on the grass.. Vegas then sit and put his head on Porsche's lap.. Porsche then stroke Shruikan's head gently and tease..' Even you already grown up.. You still act like a baby.. 'Shruikan then push Porsche' s face with his head.. Both of them start to joke around.. Porsche then lay down on the grass and say.. 'Come here Vegas..' Vegas walk towards him and put his head on Porsche's chest.. Shruikan then listen to Porsche's heart beat and communicate.. 'Your heart beat faster Porsche.. Are you ok?' Porsche stroke Vegas's head and kiss it gently and reply back.. 'Im fine Shruikan..don't worry..' Odin watch from far and smile softly then say.. 'It is time for a dragon and dragon rider will rise again..' Odin then leave them alone.. Vegas rise his head as he feel Odin's presence.. Porsche then get up and stroke Shruikan's face gently and ask.. 'What's wrong hmm?' Vegas then communicate with Porsche and say.. 'Nothing my rider.. Lets go home now..'Porsche nod and stand up and say..' Be careful Shruikan.. 'Shruikan fly and leave Porsche by himself while Porsche then return to his village..