Chapter 10

Pov..

Shruikan, Thanya and Odin finally arrives at Valhalla.. As they arrive.. 3 of them receives a warm welcome from Valhalla leader, Thankun.. Thankhun smile at them and say.. 'Welcome to Valhalla.. Thanya start to feel weak as she feels her heart beat slowly.. Odin then reply back..' Thankun.. Please ask your healers to cure Princess Thanya.. She got poisoned by a shade name Kinn Anakin..'The other guard then ask..' This dragon belong to the rider.. But where is the rider?'Thanya then fall on the ground but got catch by Thankun.. Thankhun then say..' Everything will be alright Thanya.. Don't worry na krub.. 'Thanya put her hands on Thankun's face gently and look at him weakly.. Thankhun then reply back..' Alright.. I got it.. Now.. Let me take you to our healers.. 'Thankun carry Thanya and whisper to Odin..' Porsche is on his way here with another man.. I guess that person is Kim Kimhan.. Don't worry.. Kim is not a threat.. It will take 1 or 2 days for them to come here since they come here by a horses.. 'Thankun then take Thanya to the healers..

Odin walk towards Shruikan and say..' Shruikan.. Porsche and Kim will come here but it will take 1 or 2 days.. Is it ok for you? 'Vegas then reply back..' I also worry about him but the best option we have right now is to stay here and wait.. I will fly away for now.. Please take care of your self and please take care of Thanya.. 'Shruikan then fly out and leave Odin with Valhallian.. Thankhun then come back and see Odin is sitting on the rock while thinking about Porsche.. Thankhun sit beside Odin and say..' How long you gonna think about him? Porsche is very strong man.. He will be fine.. Don't worry..' Odin sigh heavily and reply back.. 'Porsche is really stubborn Thankun.. He never listen..' Thankun smile and say.. 'He is your son Odin.. Remember that..' Odin look at Thankun and say.. 'I still didn't tell him the truth yet.. Im afraid I might hurt his feelings.. He always believe that Pat is his biological father.. His mom left to marry Karn and that make him and Kim are half brothers.. I can't even imagine how he will feel about this.. '

Thankhun clear his throat and say..' You mistaken something Odin.. Karn married Nampheung then divorced her... Later, she married you.. Nampheung is Pat's sister.. Pat was Porsche's uncle.. 'Odin then reply back..' I hope my son will be save with Kim.. 'Thankun nod and say...' You should get clean.. Then we will give something for you to eat alright? 'Odin nod and take a spare clothes with him and leave...

Porsche Pov..

Porsche and Kim arrives at the village and look around.. Kim then say..' We need to stop here Porsche... The horses are getting tired.. Lets go to the tavern.. 'Porsche nod and get down from his horse and take his weapon with him.. Kim chuckle and say..' No need to bring it with you.. We will find a nearest village and sleep there tonight.. 'Porsche nod once again and follow Kim from behind.. Kim hold Porsche's hand once again and say..' Welcome to tavern.. 'Porsche smile at him and find a place to sit.. Kim sit beside Porsche and ask..' Is there anything that you want to drink or eat? Im sure you are hungry..'Porsche smile at Kim and reply back..' Give me a bread and beer... Its enough for me'..Kim nod and walk to the waitress and say..'Please give me 2 glass of beer and bread please.. Give us a lot..' The waitress then nod.. Kim then come back and sit beside Porsche and ask.. 'So.. is it true huh? You are a dragon rider?' Porsche look around to see either the customers hear them and reply back.. 'Yes.. I am..' The waitress then come towards them with beer and breads and give it to them.. Kim then give the beer and bread to Porsche and say.. 'Lets eat first Porsche.. We can talk later..' Porsche nod slowly and eat.. Kim smile at Porsche and say.. 'You are teenager but eat like a baby..' Kim wipe Porsche's mouth gently and continue eating.. Porsche feel shy and drink his beer and continue eating.. After both of them finish eating.. They decide to leave and continue riding..

After 10 minutes later..

Kim and Porsche stop again and this time, they stop in front of the village.. Kim and Porsche tie their horse near the river and walk towards the empty village.. Porsche open the door slowly and go in.. Kim follow up from behind and say.. 'Don't worry.. This place is very quiet.. Especially at night..' Porsche feel his body is sticky and say.. 'Im going to clean my self in the river.. Wanna come?' Kim feel his heart beat fast and say.. 'You go first Porsche..' Porsche nod and walk towards the river and take off his clothes and get into the river.. Kim noticed a blanket and take it with him and walk towards the river and hang the blanket.. Kim stare at Porsche's body and say.. 'His body is beautiful.. God.. What the heck Im thinking about?' Kim take off his clothes as well and put it away and slowly get into the river.. Porsche look at Kim and smile at him.. Kim hug Porsche from behind and say... 'The stars look beautiful tonight..' Porsche smile once again reply back.. 'The one who is beautiful here is you Kim Kimhan..' Kim laugh at Porsche then splash the water at Porsche.. Porsche then say.. 'Wow.. you start to play rough huh?' Porsche keep splashing the water at Kim's face.. Kim then say.. 'Alright! Alright! Im sorry! Stop! Please stop..' Porsche laugh at him and ask.. 'Are you alright?' Kim nod and splash the water at Porsche again.. Porsche swim towards the tree and lean his body while Kim also swim towards Porsche and ask.. 'Porsche.. Can I hug you?' Porsche smile and nod slowly.. Kim pull Porsche towards him and hug him then sniff Porsche's neck and say.. 'You are sexy Porsche.. And beautiful..' Porsche stroke Kim's back body gently and say.. 'Like I said just now.. You also beautiful Kim Kimhan..' Kim hug Porsche's neck and lean his face closer to Porsche.. Porsche feel Kim's warm breath near his face and touch their foreheads together and ask.. 'May I?' Kim nod slowly and kiss Porsche's lips gently.. Porsche rub Kim's back and return the kiss and say.. 'Kim..' Kim open his mouth and let Porsche's tounge slide in and kiss Kim deeply.. Kim wrap his legs around Porsche's waist and look at him.. Porsche kiss Kim's forehead and thrust Kim slowly.. Kim close his eyes and say.. 'Porsche... Please..' Porsche smile and continue thrusting Kim.. Kim hold onto Porsche and say.. 'Carry me Porsche.. Let's go in.. Its cold outside here..' Porsche kiss Kim's lips while carry Kim in his arms then walk towards the village and put Kim on the bed.. Porsche kick the door and lock it.. Kim pull Porsche towards him and say.. 'Continue.. Please..' Porsche nod and put Kim's leg on his shoulder and continue to thrust him slowly... Kim then say.. 'Porsche.. Aaaah..' Porsche then say.. 'Its ok Kim..I will be gentle..' Kim stroke Porsche's face gently as Porsche thrust Kim again and again.. Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and cum and so does Porsche.. Porsche then noticed there's another blanket and quickly take it then cover them with it.. Kim put his head on Porsche's chest and say.. 'You are so warm Porsche..' Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. You look tired.. You should rest Kim.. We still have a long journey to go.. 'Kim then reply back..' I don't know why Porsche but when we had a sex just now.. I feel like we have a strong bond.. 'Porsche stroke Kim' s head gently and kiss him then reply back.. 'Maybe we are related somehow.. Who knows..' Kim then say.. 'Even its true.. I don't care Porsche.. As long as we have each other..' Porsche smile at Kim and humming a lullaby.. Kim start to fall asleep follow by Porsche..