Chapter 7

Odin then say.. 'Come on Porsche! We need to hurry! You almost got killl!' Porsche help Odin by shoot the arrow towards the Urgals.. One of the urgals pull Porsche's leg until he got fall on the bridge.. Porsche then groan.. 'God!' Porsche kick those Urgals face while Odin continue to fight.. Porsche then call out for his dragon and say.. 'Shruikan!' Porsche grab his bow and arrow then shoot the Urgals and yell.. 'Brisingr!!!'.. The arrow manage to hit Urgals until they fall into the water.. Porsche suddenly feel dizzy and faint then fall on the bridge again.. Odin strike the Urgals and come towards Porsche and say..'Porsche! Wake up!' Vegas theb fly down and say.. 'Porsche!' Porsche... Please wake up.. 'Shruikan then help to put Porsche on Shruikan' s body and say.. 'Come on Vegas.. We must leave now!' Shruikan then fly high and say.. 'I will take you both to my cave.. It will be safe there..' Odin nod in respond while holding Porsche close in his arms..

Vegas finally arrives at his cave and land down slowly.. Odin get down and slowly take Porsche and put him on the ground.. Odin then take a blanket and put it under Porsche' s head and let him to rest.. Odin look at Shruikan and say.. 'Thank you Vegas.. For bring us here..' Shruikan then reply back.. 'Im doing this because of Porsche.. You also need to rest Odin..' Odin then say.. 'I have something for you Shruikan..' Odin then take out a saddle then say.. 'Let me put it on your body..' Vegas then sit and allow Odin to put a saddle then say.. 'Thank you very much Odin.. Porsche is very lucky to have you as his mentor..' Shruikan then fly down and take turn to guard.. While Odin accompany Porsche..

10 minutes later...

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and look around then ask.. 'Where am I?Am I in heaven?' Odin chuckle at Porsche and say.. 'Of course not Porsche... We are at Shruikan' s cave now.. Porsche hiss in pain and reply back.. 'My head and my palm hurts.. My palm feel like burning.. What happen to me Odin?' Odin help Porsche to sit up straight and reply back.. 'You fainted just now at Orrinshire.. Most dragon rider will take a time to learn about magic..' Porsche look at Odin then ask again.. 'Magic? Did I use a magic to defeat those monsters?' Odin nod in respond and say.. 'Yes.. Porsche.. But don't forget.. Death isn't something you can play around or celebrate..' Porsche massage his head gently and say.. 'Brisingr.. I used that word if Im not mistaken.. I heard you mentioned it earlier as well Odin'.. Odin then nod once again and reply back.. 'Magic need to be your last option Porsche.. Its have a rule also a limitations.. Before you learn using a magic.. You must learn an ancient Elf language first.. Some magic you use before you are ready can cause a serious damage.. Maybe will leave you unconscious or maybe will kill you Porsche.. You need to control yourself before you recite those spell.. '

Porsche then ask..' Is there any spell that you know Odin? Maybe I can use it.. 'Odin then say..' Brisingr means fire.. The spell for tree is traevam.. Porsche nod and ask.. 'Is there anything else?' Odin answers back and say.. 'The spell for branch is kvistr..Waise haill is a spell that dragon rider use to cure an injury.. And.. When a dragon and the rider are become one.. It will call as skulvlakas ven..' Porsche then whisper.. 'Skulvlakas ven.. Kvistr.. Traevam.. Waise haill.. Brisingr..' Odin smile at Porsche as he noticed Porsche is trying to memorize those spell.. Porsche then realize about Vegas then ask.. 'Shruikan? Where is he? Where is my little one Odin?' Odin then reply back.. 'Don't worry Porsche.. Vegas is fine.. You both have a strong bond.. He already feel your fears as his own Porsche.. You need to be careful next time..' Odin and Porsche come out from the cave and look around.. Porsche then ask.. 'We must find a way to get through these mountain Odin.. Do you have any idea how?' Odin chuckle and reply back.. 'Of course Porsche.. All you need to do is fly with Shruikan..' Vegas suddenly appear and say.. 'I heard someone mentioned flying just now..' Odin walk towards the tree and untie his horse while looking at Porsche and Vegas.. Shruikan then communicate with Porsche and ask.. 'Well? Are you ready to fly with me, my rider?' Porsche seems hesitate but continue walking towards Shruikan and say.. 'Im afraid I might fail because I didn't do well Vegas..' Shruikan then reply back.. 'I promise you.. We won't fail anymore Porsche.. Get on my back..' Porsche smile at his dragon and get on Shruikan's back and noticed the saddle on Shruikan's body and ask.. 'Where did you get this saddle Vegas?' Shruikan then answers back.. 'You may say thank you to Odin for those saddle Porsche..'

Odin get on his horse while looking at both of them again.. Vegas move slowly towards the edge of his cave and make Porsche gasp.. Porsche then ask.. 'Shruikan.. Are you sure about this? Its a bad idea for me!' Shruikan then communicate with Porsche and say.. 'For me.. Its not a bad idea at all!' Shruikan jump and fly down.. Porsche then yell.. 'Aaaah!! Shruikan!' Odin laugh and yell.. 'Go ahead! Get out from here! There you go!!' Odin then ride his horse while looking at them flying together.. Porsche then say...'Slow down my little one!' Vegas then reply back.. 'Lean Porsche!' Porsche trying to lean but almost fall.. Shruikan then say.. 'Its not what I mean!' Porsche sit up straight again and focus on flying.. Odin then yell.. 'Stay focus Porsche! Feel his speed!' Porsche then say.. 'Alright Shruikan! Let's see what you have!' Shruikan then say.. 'You want to see my speed? Right.. Here we go!' Shruikan fasten his speen and fly and make Porsche scream excitedly.. Shruikan chuckle and reply back.. 'You are the one who ask for it! Don't forget that!When we become one.. You can fight and fly from everywhere Porsche... Even from the tail..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Maybe I can try it Vegas..' Shruikan answers back.. 'Its not a right time yet Porsche.. Be careful.. You might fall..' Porsche then try to move towards Shruikan's tail but fail.. Porsche communicate with Shruikan and say..'Maybe not yet..' Or.. Maybe I can try this one.. Skulvlakas ven!Porsche's eyes turn into yello and say.. 'Wow! Its absolutely fantastic and amazing! Do you always see like this Shruikan?' Shruikan then reply back.. 'Well.. That's not much Pachara Kittisawat.. Now.. watch this'.. Shruikan use his eyes to make the vision become closer, sharp and clear.. Porsche then say.. 'Its really amazing Shruikan! Your vision is more sharp and clear!'

Meanwhile.. Odin silently ride his horse into the forest while Porsche and Shruikan continue flying.. As Porsche and Shruikan flying.. Porsche then noticed something is wrong when he see something through Shruikan' s vision and ask.. 'Shruikan.. I see something.. What's happening?' Shruikan then reply with a stern voice.. 'Its Razacs!' Porsche then yell.. 'No! Odin! Shruikan.. this time.. we will kill them!Now,Let's go!' Shruikan then fly down without any hesitation..Porsche then yell.. 'Fly lower my little one! Lower!' Shruikan fly even lower and make his wing hit the tree while Porsche got drag down by one of the Razacs..