Chapter 11

Next morning..

Kim pov..

Kim wake up and see Porsche is still sleeping.. Kim turn around to face Porsche and stroke Porsche's face gently by using his index finger.. Kim stop as his finger touch Porsche's lips.. Porsche open his mouth and suck Kim's finger gently.. Kim smile at Porsche and say.. 'Good morning handsome..' Porsche open his eyes and say.. 'Good morning beautiful..'Kim take out his index finger and sit on Porsche.. Porsche stroke Kim' s cheek gently and ask.. 'What is it hmm?' Kim then reply back.. 'Nothing..' Kim then lay down on top of Porsche's body and say.. 'Im still thinking about last night.. Its beautiful isn't?' Porsche stroke Kim's head and kiss his forehead and reply back.. 'You want more hmm?' Kim look at Porsche and ask.. 'Will you?' Porsche then say.. 'Lay down Kim..' Kim smile wide and lay down.. Porsche then kiss Kim's neck and chest gently and say.. 'Maybe we are related Kim.. I hope you won't hate me for this..' Kim then shake his head and say.. 'Related or not.. Im yours Porsche Kittisawat..' Porsche smirk and put Kim's leg on his shoulder and say.. 'I love you Kim..' Kim nod and feel a bit painful as Porsche thrust him.. Kim smile at Porsche and say.. 'I love you too Porsche.. Please.. Don't leave me..' Porsche shake his head and thrust Kim slowly and say.. 'No Kim.. I will never leave you.. I promise..' Porsche thrust Kim slowly and gently.. Kim then say.. 'Im yours and you are mine..' Porsche chuckle and continue to thrust Kim.. Kim close his eyes as he feels pleasure and say.. 'More.. Aaaah.. Porsche... Baby..' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'As you wish Kim..' Porsche thrust Kim again and hit his spot.. Kim moan louder and say.. 'Aaaah.. Baby... More.. Mmmhh..' Porsche kiss Kim's forehead and thrust Kim again and again.. Porsche then say.. 'I love you..' Kim sit on Porsche and hug him then say.. 'I love you too.. I love you more Porsche..' Porsche thrust Kim until both of them cumming.. Kim touch their foreheads and say.. 'Lets clean ourselves.. We must leave and continue our journey..' Porsche nod and carry Kim in his arms and get into the river.. Porsche hug Kim from behind and kiss his shoulders gently.. Kim smile and let Porsche hug him and say.. 'You going to have a battle with Kinn.. Im worry about your safety..' Porsche hug Kim tight and reply back.. 'I will be save... I promise you Kim..' Kim turn around and hug Porsche 's neck and say..' Promise me Porsche... Please come back to me no matter what happens.. Im afraid I might lost you.. 'Porsche kiss Kim' s forehead for a few minutes and say.. 'I will Kim.. I promise..' After both of them done.. They wear their clothes and continue to ride to Valhalla...

After 1 hours later...

Both of them arrives at Valhalla.. Kim and Porsche get down from the horses and see Odin and Thankhun.. Odin notice Porsche and Kim and run towards them.. Odin hug Porsche and say.. 'Porsche! How are you doing hmm?' Porsche nod and ask.. 'How are you doing Odin?' Odin nod happily and reply back.. 'Im good of course..' Kim look at Odin and say.. 'Nice to meet you Odin..' Odin nod and say.. 'Well.. Nice to meet you too my nephew..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Nephew?' Odin nod and say.. 'Im your father Porsche.. And Kim is your half brother..Your mother married Karn.. Then they divorced.. 2 years later.. Your mother married to me and left.. I also left you.. But.. Before that.. I gave to Pat.. Whom you belive as a father..'Kim pat Porsche's shoulder as he try to calm him down.. Thankun then say..' Im so happy to see you Porsche.. Im a leader of Valhalla.. Im Khun Thankhun.. 'Porsche shake hands with him and ask..' Where is Shruikan? 'Shruikan fly towards Porsche and look at him with a worry..Porsche then walk towards Vegas and lean his face and close his eyes.. Shruikan communicate with Porsche and say..' I know it Porsche.. No need to explain.. 'Porsche then say...' Excuse me.. I need some fresh air.. Please take care of Kim for me.. 'Porsche get on Shruikan' s body and fly away..The guard then give Kim a new clothes and say.. 'Go and get change..' Kim nod without saying anything and leave.. Thankhun smile and reply back.. 'I guess... Kim had a feelings towards Porsche, Odin.. Not only Porsche who feel devastated but Kim as well.. You can see it the way Kim look at Porsche just now..Both of them feel hurts..' Thankun pat Odin's shoulder and say.. 'You should give Porsche a time.. Its must be hard for him..' Odin nod and ask.. 'How is that Elf princess?' Thankun smile and reply back.. 'Thanya is responding well.. She is slowly healing.. Don't worry.. You should rest Odin..' Odin nod and go back to his chamber.. '

At Shruikan' s cave..

Porsche get into Shruikan's cave and say.. 'I don't know how to react Vegas.. Kim is my half brother and Odin is my father..' Shruikan light up the fire to warm it and sit down in front of Porsche while looking at him.. Porsche walk towards Vegas and lay down and let Shruikan cover Porsche with his wing.. Shruikan then let Porsche sleep into his wing.. Suddenly.. There's a gold dragon fly into Shruikan's cave..

Shruikan turn around and communicate with the yellow dragon and say

Shruikan turn around and communicate with the yellow dragon and say..'Glaedr..' Kim then get down from Glaedr and walk towards Shruikan and ask.. 'Where is Porsche Shruikan?' Shruikan open up his wing and show it to Kim.. Porsche open his eyes slowly and see Kim and another dragon.. Porsche quickly stand up and ask.. 'Kim? What are you doing here hmm? How do you know I was here?' Kim hug Porsche and say.. 'I left Valhalla..' Porsche hug Kim and rub his shoulders gently and say.. 'Im right here Kim.. Don't worry..' Glaedr then communicate with Porsche and say.. 'Porsche.. You must get ready.. Valhallian are waiting for you.. You must get ready for the battle with Kinn Anakin..' Glaedr then fly out from Shruikan's cave.. Shruikan then communicate with Porsche.. 'I will give you both a privacy..' Porsche nod and see Shruikan leave.. Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'I really miss you Porsche..' Porsche bring Kim close to him and smile softly then reply back.. 'I know Kim.. I miss you too.. I don't know how to react.. That's why I left..' Kim and Porsche sit on the log wood.. Kim hold Porsche's hand tight and ask.. Can we just go back Porsche? Im afraid.. Im really afraid if I lost you.. 'Porsche kiss Kim' s lips softly and stroke his cheek gently and say.. 'I will be fine.. I promise..' Kim put his head on Porsche's shoulder and close his eyes.. Suddenly, Shruikan return and say.. 'Porsche.. We must get ready.. The urgals are on their way to Valhalla!' Porsche then ask.. 'What about Kim?' The yellow dragon also return to Shruikan's cave and communicate with Porsche and reply back.. 'Don't worry.. I will take care of Kim for you.. You need to leave now Pachara Kittisawat..' Kim hold Porsche tight and say.. 'Porsche.. Don't leave.. Please..' Porsche kiss Kim's forehead and say.. 'Im truly sorry.. But I must Kim.. Valhallian needs me..Lets go Shruikan!' Porsche get onto Shruikan's body and leave Kim all alone.. Kim feel his cheek wet and say.. 'Come on Glaedr.. We need to go as well.. I can't let Porsche fight alone!' Kim then get onto Glaedr's body and fly away..