Chapter 12

At Valhalla..

Porsche pov..

Porsche arrives at Valhalla and get down from Shruikan.. Porsche then see Odin and Thankhun then ask.. 'Urgals are on their way here am I right?' Thankun nod and see Kim also arrives.. Porsche look at Kim with a worry expression and whisper.. 'Don't let him fight.. I didn't want him to get hurt.. And Odin.. Please keep an eye on Kimhan for me..' Porsche then go in and clean up.. Suddenly.. There's a door knock.. Porsche then say.. 'Come in..' Thanya walk towards Porsche and give him a tight hug and say.. 'I thought I would never see you again!' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'You seems to recover..' Thanya then say.. 'Yes.. Im.. Thank you for saved my life Porsche.. I don't know what will happen to me if you didn't come' Thanya kiss Porsche's cheek and say.. 'I will leave you so that you can get ready..' Porsche nod a little and get ready.. Kim hide behind the wall until Thanya leave.. Porsche is wearing his new clothes.. A sudden door knock shock him a bit and say.. 'I will be ready in the minute..' Kim push the door slowly and close it gently.. Porsche frown and see Kim.. Kim walk towards Porsche and help him to fix his armour and say.. 'You seems ready for the battle..' Porsche nod and say.. 'This is my fate as a dragon rider Kim.. I need to accept it.. Valhallian needs a rider to defeat Bahamut and Kinn.. But, since that King is afraid.. He asked his favourite minion to come and attack us instead..' Kim hug Porsche from behind and say.. 'Come back to me Porsche.. Im begging you.. Please come back to me' Porsche turn around and face Kim and bring Kim close to him and say.. 'I promise sweetheart.. I will return for you and for us.. Wait for me..' Porsche take Kim's hand and kiss it gently.. Kim kiss Porsche lips deeply and hear sounds of the horn.. Kim and Porsche look at each other and kiss for one more time.. Kim leave Porsche and get ready for the battle..

Porsche take a deep breath and start to pray in his heart.. Thanya then come towards Porsche and say.. 'Porsche.. You must get ready.. Urgals are approaching.. You need to go upstairs and wait for Vegas..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Where is Shruikan?' Thanya then reply back.. 'He is getting ready too.. Off you go now Porsche..' Porsche then grab Brisingr sword and go out then go upstairs.. As he reach to the top.. Porsche then see Urgals start approaching..

Thanya then walk towards Thankun and say.. 'The Urgals already here Master Thankun..' Odin then say.. 'Check the weapons!!' Kim speak in his heart.. 'Dear God.. Please protect Porsche.. The man that I love..' Kim then yell.. 'Archers! Get ready!!' Thankun also yell.. 'Get into the position now!!' Thanya also yell.. 'Stay focus and don't let our enemies get away!'

Porsche Pov..

Porsche start to feel nervous and see Vegas is walking towards him with an armour on his body.. Porsche then say.. 'I need to know Shruikan.. Why you chose me?' Shruikan then answer back.. 'I chose you because you were born to be a leader.. And also.. You are my rider Pachara Kittisawat.. Forever and always be..' Porsche then look at Shruikan and reply back.. 'Im afraid my little one.. Someone is waiting for me to return..' Shruikan then reply back.. 'There's no courage without a fear.. But.. When we are together, its our enemies should be afraid of us Porsche..' Porsche then take out his Brisingr sword and ask..'And..we will always be together Vegas? As one?!' Shruikan breath fire infront of Porsche.. Porsche smile and hug Shruikan and say.. 'Well.. The answer is yes then..'

The urgals finally burst into Valhalla with a loud noise... Thankhun and Thanya feel shock and look at each other.. Kim then yell.. 'Get ready everyone! Shoot!' The archers start to strike those Urgals.. Odin then take the sword and start to fight.. Kim use his bow and arrow and start to shoot.. So does Thankun and Thanya.. Kinn and his fellow guards appear and look at Valhallian and smirk.. Kim then yell..' Now Porsche!' Porsche get onto the Shruikan's body and say.. 'Lets fly to the sky.. To win or die!' Shruikan fly high and spit the fire to those Urgals.. Porsche then yell.. 'Fire Shruikan! Destroy them all!' Shruikan then spit fire again.. Kinn scoff angrily and start to recite a spell and summon a dragon by u his dark magic.. Kinn laugh evilly as he see the dragon that he summon just now finally appear.. Porsche fly together with Shruikan and notice something.. 'What is that Vegas?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Its a dark magic Porsche..' Porsche get ready with his sword and see Kinn is already up.. Kinn also appear his sword and start to strike Porsche.. Porsche manage to avoid it and say.. 'Come on Shruikan! We must get closer to him so that I can kill him!' Shruikan then reply back.. 'Stay focus Porsche!' Porsche then about to strike Kinn but Kinn's dragon bite Shruikan's neck.. Shruikan roar in pain.. Porsche then yell.. 'Stay away from him bastard! Shruikan! No!' Shruikan hit the dragon with his tail and fire him.. Porsche then yell.. 'Shruikan! You are bleeding!' Kinn strike Porsche again and again but manage to avoid it.. Porsche then say.. 'Skulvlakas ven!' I can't see it clearly Shruikan! What happen?! 'Vegas then say..' Its not you but me my rider.. Im starting to lose a strength.. And this wounds make me feel even weaker.. You need to hurry Porsche.. 'Porsche close his eyes and stay focus.. Porsche open his eyes again and see his Brisingr sword light up and see Kinn is near him.. Porsche then yell..' Brisingr!!! 'Porsche throw the sword right through Kinn' s chest.. Porsche summon his sword and see Kinn is already turn into the ash and his dragon also dissappear.. Shruikan lose his strength and fly down towards the forest.. Shruikan fall on the ground while Porsche is thrown away.. Shruikan then unconscious.. Porsche wake up and see Shruikan is already unconscious and walk towards him and say.. 'Shruikan! Please wake my little one!' Shruikan open his eyes slowly and say.. 'We.. did it... Porsche... We.. are.. save...' Porsche then cry and say.. 'No.. Shruikan.. Don't...don't say anything.. Please.. Just take my life! Take it!' Shruikan then say with a weak voice.. No.. Porsche... Don't.. 'Porsche then put his hands on Shruikan' s neck and yell.. 'Waise... Heill!!!' The white light start to appear on Porsche's palm... Shruikan close his eyes and faint... Porsche then use his power to cure Shruikan again... Porsche start to feel weak and faint beside Shruikan..