1. wanheda

-WANHEDA-

"Touch him, and i'll kill you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-ARKADIA-

"Swing. Don't throw."

Sairah mutters while walking behind the ten-year olds as they fidget nervously with the knife's in their hands.

It's been three months since the fall of the Mountain Men. Sairah moved in to Arkadia since and has been living, hunting and fighting alongside them. Her position inside Arkadia is to teach the little ones to fight and to hunt.

Most of the Sky People don't even acknowledge her when she walks past or when she greets them politely. They think she's still an outsider even after she saved their lives three months ago.

Sairah doesn't blame them, she, in fact, does feel like an outsider. Everyone and everything around her is so different from what she's used to. The people in Arkadia have their jobs, some cook, some guard and a few have enough power to just sit around and do nothing.

In her village, it was different. They all shared the chores. Cooking, hunting and guarding. It was better in Sairah's opinion. Here, everything happens by a schedule, meanwhile in her village, people woke up and just let the day decide what they're going to do.

It isn't difficult to miss the longing in Sairah's eyes every time someone talks about grounders. Even the sounds of swords hitting each other makes her homesick.

Sairah hasn't visited her home since Mount Weather, too scared to face the disappointment on Lexa's face and the decision she made with Sairah's future. The girl knows Lexa won't take her back with open arms after what she did.

Sairah is a traitor.

Something she promised Lexa she will never become. Once again, she broke a promise and now she has to live with the consequences.

"Sairah!"

The said girl is pulled back to reality when Nathan Miller's voice rings through her ears. Sairah looks up, her eyes connecting with Miller's brown ones. "Nathan." Sairah greets with a smile.

Miller walks over with a rifle hanging loosely around his neck. "Bellamy's looking for you." He informs the grounder with a small sigh.

"Alright." Sairah nods before looking back at her students, who look like they've seen a ghost every time Sairah stops behind them. "Lesson's over. See you all tomorrow at exactly six." The little humans nod before hurrying away with small steps. Sairah smiles at them before turning back to the boy. "Where's Bellamy?"

"In mecha." He simply states before walking off to god-knows-where.

Sairah rolls her eyes at him before hurrying towards Mecha Station, where in fact, Bellamy was waiting for her with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Sairah." He greets when he catches her walking in.

"Bellamy." Sairah nods. "What do you want?"

"We found a beacon in Section 7, mind coming along?" He asks while coming closer to the confused girl.

"7? That's Ice Nation." Sairah mutters when he's close enough for her to count his freckles, if she wanted to, of course.

Bellamy nods, taking a moment to observe the girl in front of him. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is slightly open. Her hair sticks to her sweaty face. Bellamy clears his throat, embarassed that he cought himself staring. "Yeah. We're gonna need your help when we run into them."