2

As Arthur approached his home, a sense of dread filled him. He knew that his father had found out about his kiss with Matthew, and he was afraid of the consequences.

When he opened the front door, his father was there waiting for him, his eyes full of anger and disappointment. "Arthur, I expect better from a son of a priest," he said, his voice low and harsh.

Arthur's heart raced as he saw the anger in his father's eyes. He knew that his father would never understand or accept his feelings for Matthew. He tried to explain, but his father just cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it," his father said, gesturing for Arthur to follow him inside. "You will pray for forgiveness and repent for your sins."

Arthur knew that he had to choose between living a lie and hiding his true self or standing up for what he believed in and facing the consequences. He felt like he was at a crossroads, and the choice was not easy. But he knew that he could not live a life where he could not love who he wanted to love.

With a heavy heart, Arthur followed his father inside, knowing that he would face a difficult road ahead. But deep down, he knew that he had to be true to himself, and that was more important than anything else.

[233 words]