4

As Arthur sat in his father's study, the tension in the room was palpable. His father was always strict about following the rules, but now Arthur had had enough. He couldn't stand the way his father was treating him, always telling him what to do and who to love. He knew he had to stand up for himself.

"Father, I can't do this anymore," Arthur said, his voice trembling. "I'm tired of living a lie. I love Matthew, and I won't apologize for it."

His father was taken aback by his son's declaration. "Arthur, you know that loving another man is a sin. It's against God's will," he said, his voice filled with anger.

Arthur felt a surge of anger wash over him. "I don't care about your rules or your religion, Father," he said, his voice rising. "Matthew is a good person, and he makes me happy. And I won't let you come between us any longer."

His father's fury grew. "You will do as I say, or you will no longer be my son," he said, his words cutting Arthur like a knife.

Arthur realized that he had gone too far, but he couldn't bring himself to apologize. He had to stand up for who he was and what he believed in. He knew that the consequence would be losing his father's love, but he was willing to take that risk.

The argument went back and forth for what seemed like hours, with Arthur and his father shouting at each other. Finally, Arthur stormed out of the room, leaving his father standing there alone.

As he walked down the hallway, Arthur felt a sense of relief that he had finally spoken his truth to his father. But he knew that the road ahead would be difficult, and his future was unsure. He could only hope that with time, his father would eventually come to terms with his choices and accept him for who he was.

[327 words]

boys should feel. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara