3

Now 5 year later. Arthur is 17 and Matthew 18. They meet again back in high school. Arthur having no choice but confine his feelings for Matthew, going out with a popular cheer leader and being a high school jerk that played as the basket capitain on their school team.

While Matthew still loved Arthur and had no shame in showing it.

Arthur had been the star player on the school's basketball team for the past few years, and he used his popularity to be a bully at school. But deep down, he was still in love with Matthew, even though he knew it was wrong to be with another boy.

One day, Arthur was walking down the halls when he saw Matthew coming towards him. He tried to turn away, but Matthew saw him and called out his name. Arthur stopped and looked at Matthew, feeling a sense of comfort in his presence.

Matthew walked right up to him and put his hand on Arthur's arm. "I never stopped loving you," he said gently.

Arthur was caught off guard. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to tell Matthew that he still loved him too, but he was afraid of what his father would do if he found out. So he just nodded and walked away, leaving Matthew standing there alone.

As the years went by, Arthur continued to be the popular basketball captain, but he always felt like something was missing. He knew he was hiding his true self, but he didn't know how to break free.

One day, as the basketball team was on a winning streak, Arthur saw Matthew standing in the stands. He was cheering for him, and Arthur felt a sense of happiness that he hadn't felt since he was a kid. He wanted to run over and hug him, but he knew he couldn't. So he just played his heart out, trying to win the game for his team and for Matthew.

As they were walking off the court after the game, Matthew ran over to him and hugged him tightly. Arthur felt like all the walls he had been hiding behind were finally breaking down. He knew that no matter what his father thought, he couldn't hide his feelings for Matthew any longer. He knew that he had to be true to himself and live the life he wanted to live.

[400 words]