Chapter 5

Julia's P.O.V

When we got back down, Paul was gone but his suit was still there. I looked over my shoulder at the table. There were a bunch of potion vials on the table.
"Okay! Who was snooping?" I asked. Both George and Ringo pointed at John.
"John!" I said
"I can't help it if I was curious" John said. Jude walked over to the table and looked over to potion vials.
"Auntie has a lot of weird things" Jude said. She picked up each vial one by one and looked at them.
"Let's see. Aging potion, some red stuff that looks like the healing potion from The Legend Of Zelda" Jude said. Then she picked up the empty vial.
"Why is everything else in English but this is in some weird Gibberish?" she said. Joan grabbed the vial from Jude and looked at it.
"It's Gaelic" Joan said
"Since when does Hermione know Gaelic?" I asked
"How am I supposed to know? Someone find a book or something so we can translate it" Jude said. Everyone started to look through the many book shelves that Hermione had. I found an old and tattered brown leather book. On the front it said Dictionary of Translations.
"I found it! Someone grab the vile so we can start looking for a translation" I said. George grabbed the vile for me. I looked at the phrase and started flipping through the pages.
"Aha! Here it is!" I said
"What does it mean?" Ringo asked
"Shrinking potion" I said. Joan, Jude and I looked up at each other.
"Girl's meeting!" Joan said. I looked towards the three boys and smiled.
"Please excuse us for a moment" I said. The three of us rushed into the storage closet. Joan crinkled her nose.
"Aww man, it stinks in here!" she said
"Just try to ignore the smell for now. We have bigger problems" I said
"Yeah there's a tiny Paul in the basement" Jude said
"It's just like in Help!" Joan said
"Okay so now we know what happened. How do we get him back?" Jude asked
"I don't know. In the movie it wore off" I said
"I don't think it's going to wear off on it's own. My dog still has rabbit ears" Jude said
"Well maybe there's some kind of potion to reverse it" Joan said
"She's got so many! How are we supposed to know which is a growing potion?" I asked
"Maybe there's ingredients so we can make our own reverse potion. Auntie told me about them. She said it can reverse the effect of any potion" Jude said
"Well it's worth a shot" Joan said
"Let's find the ingredients and get to work on the potion" I said. We all got out of closet and joined the boys again.
"So did you figure something out?" George asked
"We have come to the conclusion that we need to make a reverse potion" I said
"But in order to that, we need to know the ingredients for it" Jude said
"So maybe look for a book that's big, bright and colorful" Joan said. John grabbed a book that was behind him.
"Or maybe it's the book that says ingredients in giant letters" John said. I grabbed the book from John. I started reading the ingredients. All the ingredients seemed to mystical until we came across lemon juice.
"Really? Lemon juice?" I asked
"Well if the book says we need lemon juice, I say we get some lemon juice" Jude said
"Alright. You start collecting these other ingredients. I'll ask Mrs.Shears for some lemon juice" I said. As they looked for the ingredients, I went upstairs to get the lemon juice.
"Mrs.Shears, do you have any lemon juice?" I asked. She nodded and gave me the bottle.
"Why do you girls need lemon juice?" Mrs.Shears asked
"It's for a science experiment" I said.
"Oh, well you girls have fun then!" Mrs.Shears said. I went back down into the basement and saw all the ingredients lined up.
"Alright. Who's ready to start brewing a potion?" I asked