Chapter 21

Julia's POV:
"Come on" Paul said as he led me out of the room, into a long hallway with flowered wallpaper.
"Nice wallpaper, very manly." I commented
"Haha" he said sarcastically.
"Speaking of buildings with flowered wallpapered hallways, where are we?" I asked him.
"You'll see." He answered mysteriously.
"Your not gonna tell me were we are?" I asked him, hitting me on the arm.
"Ow, you know, your a girl who doesn't know her strengths." He said, rubbing where I hit him.
"No, I'm a girl who knows her strengths, and just chooses to use 'em. And stop trying to change the subject, I want to know where we are!" I told him, sitting down.
"Why are you sitting down? Come on, I wanna show you he good old sights of the '60s" he pleaded
"I refuse to get up until I am told where we are currently residing." Paul laughed at my formal voice.
"Oh, come-" he began interrupted by John
"We're in the building where we began our band." He said, sounding annoyed. "Come on." John said, pulling me up "Paul, lead the way" as we started to walk down the hallways, a sudden whirring noise and bright light came from the room we just left. I run in, finding Joan and Jude and some old lady.
"Joan, Jude? Are you guys alright? And who is this?' I asked, without any answers. "Guys? Hello?" I try shaking them, but they won't budge from sleep. Ringo and George rush up to them, and I turn to the old lady, but nothing I do seems to wake her up.
°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°
A few hours later, the old woman, who we placed on the couch, woke up.
"Oh, your up!" I said, rushing to her side "are you ok? Do you need anything?"
"Nothing, dear, thank you. Am I right to assume you are Julia?" She asked me, seeming completely unfazed by the time travel, though when I woke up, I was really dizzy and lightheaded.
"Yeah, I am. Um, not meaning to be rude or anything, but who are you? And why are you here?"
"I'm Clarissa, a friend of Hermione's. And to answer why I am here, why, I suppose the spell didn't do exactly what we where expecting." She answered, looking around the room.
" Do you know why it's taking so long for them to wake up?" I asked her
"This is their first time experimenting with time travel, so it takes longer for their bodies to adjust. I would probably say that they will wake up in a few days. Oh, great.
"Really?" I asked her, hoping she was joking.
"Unfortunately" she said.