Chapter 29

Hello! So as you know, BeautyBlueHair is no longer writing for Julia and has left Wattpad for personal reasons. So I am pleased to welcome nataliabeatles to the JJJ team! This is her chapter, she worked hard on it so please enjoy 😊

As soon as Jude said said those exact words my world came crashing down...all the air that was once inside of me had left. Before anything else could be said I ran out of the bar crying my eyes out!

"Wait Julia!" I heard John call after me I ignored it and kept running. I wanted to run away! As far away as possible! He should have know! Now I've ruined his career! I've ruined time! I've ruined history forever!

I couldn't believe this I have made the biggest mistake of my life!

I soon couldn't run anymore. I grew tired and walked down an ally I leaned against a brick wall and slid down it. I brought my knees up to my chin. And cried.

Why is my life fucking horrible?

"Julia?" Said a voice. I looked up and saw Joan with a worried look on her face.

"Leave me alone" I whimpered.

"No... Jude said that she was sorry"

"If Jude was sorry she would say it to my face"

"Yeah well some one has to watch the lads while one of us runs after you" she giggled.

"Look" she sighed I'm not trying to be funny b-"

"Joan, here's the thing, I'm upset because I wanted to tell John on my own time well guess what Jude ruined it! And I don't think I can ever forgive her!"

"Well if your not gonna forgive her at least come back home with me. John and Paul won't be there and neither will Jude."

"Promise?"

"Promise" she stood up and extended her hand out to me. I took it and we walked back home