Chapter 13

Julia's POV:

"But your the one who wanted to! Things didn't turn out your way and now we ruined the Beatles!" Joan whined.
"Come on, let's go to Jude's room and talk. There has to be a way to reverse it." I wasn't so sure, I mean, how live-in-a-magical-world are we going to get? I turned to Jude.

"When are your parents getting home?" I asked her

"Well, right now there staying at a hotel near the hospital to visit Hermione for about a week." She answered

"Ok, so we have a week to get the Beatles back where they started without the info we showed them. We can do that, right?" Uh, no.
"We can visit Hermione and see what she says about it. She's allowed visitors. But she's really not doing well..." Jude says. I can tell how upset she is by the whole situation. Her family is important to her, and, really, so are the Beatles. To loose both of them would be devastating. No one talks for a long time, there are just no words that can help us right now.

"Ok, so we can visit her tomorrow, and hopefully everything turns out ok." Joan stated, breaking the silence. Hopefully.

-~+~-We wake up to the sounds of over excited... Monkeys? Children? What is that noise?
Oh, right. The Beatles.
"Ugh." Joan's moans, getting up from the floor where she slept last night.
"What now?" Jude asks. We get shower and get dressed, and when we go downstairs, we find the Beatles in the kitchen, completely overjoyed with all of Jude's kitchen equipment.
"Look here, John" Paul starts messing around with the water carbonator we use to make soda.
"What are you doing?" I ask them. They seem like kids in a candy store.
"Just, you know, looking at all of these ABSOLUTELY AMAZING INVENTIONS OF THE FUTURE!" Paul answers, showing me Jude's IPhone. Well, everyone seems in a much better mood than how we left of last night. Guess it's being in the future and everything.
I turn to the girls "were gonna have to hire a babysitter when we go to see Hermione."
they answer with nods.

-~+~-

"Hey, Heather, how would you feel about hanging out with the Beatles for a day?" I ask Joan's little sister, also a Beatles fan.
"I already hung out with George." She bragged
"But have you met all of them?" I coaxed. Come on, kid, take the deal!
"Well, no."
"Would you like to?"
"Yes"
"Then all you have to do is promise to not let them leave the house. Can you do that?"
She grinned "maybe..."

Well, if you can't find a babysitter, a baby works also.