Sinful Duty

Maddison Yrenea De Lara, heiress of De Lara Land Corporation already told her parents that she doesn't want to have any bodyguards again after what happened almost half a year ago. She told them that she's done having a bodyguard and will not let anyone get hurt again just because of her. It was a traumatic experience and she doesn't want to feel that again.

She thought it was a done deal already, but she's wrong.

Threats after threats, her parents talked to her again about it and they agreed that she won't have multiple bodyguards like before. Instead, she'll have only one but in one condition, he will be with her at all times.

Left with no choice, she agreed and made a plan to become a brat that would make her bodyguard quit in annoyance. Everything was ready and she was so sure that she would be able to make him quit in just a week but things changed when she saw him.

Why does her bodyguard look like someone she kissed almost a month ago?

The man she slapped and hoped she would never see again.

***
This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story will be available in Patreon and VIP Group first. You can send me a message if you want to be a part of the VIP Group or be one of my patrons or you can check my patron account at patreon.com/vampiremims.

This is Duke's story. Son of Daniel and Adelaide Dela Cruz,

Thank you. 💜