05

This story will be completed first in Patreon and VIP Group.

Visit www.patreon.com/vampiremims to join Patreon. 

Send a message to Maemae Anderson or Vampiremims on Facebook to join the VIP Group. :))

☀️☀️☀️

"Ask me to do that when we're at home, and I am telling you, I will fuck you."

I bit my lip as I remembered what he said... as if on cue, I turned my head to his direction and as usual, he was just in the corner, looking at me, watching my every move.

Parang nagtayuan ang mga balahibo ko dahil sa paraan ng pagtingin nito sa akin. He's been doing that for a while but I don't think I will ever get accustomed to it. He was looking at me so intently that I feared he would read my mind, like he has the ability to know the thoughts I never shared with anyone...

I just breathed heavily and looked away when I saw a playful smirk on his face when he realized I have been looking at him longer than I used to do. Hindi ko rin alam kung ano ba ang nangyayari sa akin at hindi ko maalis sa isipan ko ang lalaki.

His rude commentaries could be the reason, I think?

I mean, my past bodyguards never treated me the way he's treating me now, they never told me things he told me...

Pero hindi ko rin naman kasi ginagawa sa mga ito ang ginagawa ko sa kaniya ngayon.

It's like all the plans I was doing kept on backfiring at me and I'm getting annoyed. I am affecting him, but damn it to hell, I am getting affected by what he said as well.

"You look good."

Napabaling ako sa katabi ko nang magsalita ito. It was Enoch, Abi and Cassie's friend–the one the fake news said I was dating. Sinama ito ng mga pinsan ko roon dahil hindi naman din maikakaila na mayaman ang pamilya nito pero alam naman ng lahat na dahil sa drugs iyon. His father was the infamous drug lord, and they just kept saying their wealth had nothing to do with drugs.

Tell that to the marines. Ang dami nilang nasirang buhay dahil sa negosyo nila.

"Thanks," I simply said before sipping on the juice that was served earlier. Kakaupo ko lang ulit dahil kanina pa ako nakikipag-usap sa mga naroon. May mga kaibigan at kakilala ang mga magulang ko roon kaya naman wala rin talaga akong ibang magagawa kung hindi ang makipaghuntahan sa mga ito kahit na karamihan sa mga ito ay hindi ko na nga maalala ang pangalan.

"Do you have plans after this party?" Enoch asked me and I could feel his flirtatious intentions with his question. I held back from rolling my eyes, instead I looked at him and nodded my head. "I have tons," I replied and smiled.

I still need to make sure that I don't look like someone who's about to slap the person in front of her because a lot of eyes are everywhere.

He smirked at me, probably didn't get the message from my smile and stare. "Do you think you can squeeze me into those plans?" he asked and moved his hand to hold mine. Mabilis kong iginalaw ang kamay ko bago pa man nito mahawakan iyon at tumingin muli sa lalaki.

"Can't," I replied and smiled at him. "Maybe you can ask my cousins, I am pretty sure they would love to go with you," I chirped and smiled at him again. Birds with the same feather flocks together, as that famous saying goes. Katulad naman nito ang mga pinsan ko kaya tiyak kong bagay naman talagang magkakasama ang mga ito.

To my surprise, he chuckled and cocked his head on the side and looked at me. "Are you jealous?" tanong sa akin nito at ramdam na ramdam ko ang confidence nitong hindi ko alam kung saan nito hinugot.