Injustice

Adrien came back to school the next morning but he still needed to stay positive and not let negativity trigger more stress levels of his panic attacks. He refused to talk to his father for being disrespectful to him. His father expects him to be respectful but Adrien can't see anything respectful coming from him anymore. He came into the classroom, taking a deep breath and seeing his friends. He glanced at Lila for what she was up to but he did make it clear to her that he was no longer friends with her anymore. Not after what she did to frame Marinette.

Then he sat on his seat, trying to stay calm. The nightmares were nearly scaring him whenever he looked at his right hand which always uses cataclysm.

"Hi Adrien" Marinette greeted him.

"Hi," Adrien got up and hugged her.

"How do you feel, my prince?" Marinette rubs his back.

"A little side effects again but with all your help I hope I feel better," Adrien said, hiding the fact that his trauma of Monarch forced him to cataclysm on the arm.

"You're welcome," Marinette said.

Lila was getting frustrated with those two falling in love. She tried to separate them but getting biased by the boy's father was something she could not do. His way is not the same as her way.

"Excuse me. I think I left something in my locker. It would be a shame if I didn't come prepared from all this traveling" Lila made a lie to Miss Bustier.

"Be back soon" Miss Bustier said.

Lila was not on her way to the locker but heading outside of the school to call Gabriel through the alliance ring, "I expect that you do as I say. Get Adrien away from her!" Gabriel said.

"I tried but their bond is strong. You tried everything directly and yet failed once again!" Lila glared.

"Then do something drastic!" Gabriel said.

"I tried that too. Failed again. Marinette is always great at finding solutions. Adrien is looking pale and I don't do drastic on people who are looking ready to die" Lila said.

"My son is seeing me less and I expect him to be a better son I expect him to be! Or this contract will be shredded!" Gabriel warned.

"You had your chance but you blew it with him," Lila said.

"Do something about it or you will no longer be the face of the brand ever again!" Gabriel hangs up.

Lila thought for a moment until she had one that would hurt Marinette, "This should do it" Lila said.

-

Marinette and Adrien were at the cafeteria eating together. Of course, the classmates expect Lila to help teach Chloe to be nice but they are unaware of that. Instead, Chloe remained mean and rude. Lila was just using her as a pawn since Chloe is very easily manipulated when she doesn't check her facts.

"Chloe is never gonna change," Adrien said.

"And no one can see that Lila is using her," Marinette said.

"But she won't fool us" Adrien held her hand.

He can see the look on Lila's face that she's up to something. He glared back at her, warning her to not try to hurt Marinette again. Lila had a plan but she had to make Chloe get jealous.

"Marinette, we better get going" Adrien whispered.

He takes her to leave the cafeteria, knowing whatever Lila said to Chloe, it's definitely a very manipulative lie.

"She's up to something?" Marinette said.

Adrien heard Chloe ranting on about a name couple Adrinette is garbage to everyone in the cafeteria. Lila must have manipulated Chloe again.