Birth Remover

Adrien was getting help with designing his journal scrapbook to look nice and organized. Marinette came up with suggestions for her boyfriend to make it look unique.

"Yeah, something like that," Adrien said.

"Thanks" Marinette added green.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BE NEAR ADRIEN WHEN HE SHOULD BE BONDING WITH KAGAMI!!!" The akumatized villain had a clock gun to scan Marinette's birth year and it came out 2002 above her head like a floating neon sign, "TIME ERASE THOSE BORN WITH THEIR BIRTH YEAR LIKE YOURS!!!"

"What the?! RUN ADRIEN!!!" Marinette ran with Adrien.

"I'm not leaving you! What do you mean I should bond with Kagami? Don't tell me this is because of the avatars from the alliance rings" Adrien so hated his avatar on the alliance rings.

"It is and that girl who used to be a female avatar told me about her getting fired! Move away from her, Adrien!" The Akuma demanded.

"Lila. Look, whatever Lila told you, she's only manipulating you so you can do the hard work for her!" Adrien said while protecting Marinette.

"That girl you're protecting is manipulating you! From now on, I get to decide who should never be born! I am Birth Remover!" Birth Remover tries to erase those who were born in the year 2002.

"I won't let you!" Adrien held Marinette's hand, "If she dies, I die with her! Kagami and I are friends, not lovers! No one can force anyone whom they should bond with! That's not how true love works like that!"

"That girl has influenced your mind!" Birth Remover couldn't hurt Adrien but then found a teen with a 2002 sign above his head and Birth Remover shot him, making him like a ghost form like his physical body never existed nor born in 2002.

"Run Marinette!" Adrien ran with her.

Birth Remover kept trying to erase Marinette but failed each time.

Adrien ran with her to the alley near the bakery, "Stay here, Marinette! I'll warn Cat Noir about this!" Adrien said before running off to hide to transform, "Lila obviously manipulated that person! She's gone way too far! She'll never change! Plagg, claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir.

He bears his claws feeling the anger towards Lila's doing, "Hey Birth Remover! It's time to put you in the crib!" He shouted.

"No, I think the kitten needs to be drowned in a litter box!" Birth Remover scans him and his birth year was 2001, "Ah, a year older than that pigtailed brat!"

"Doesn't matter! You're going down for going for that innocent girl!" Cat Noir dodged his blast.

"Aww...how romantic. She should bond with you, not Adrien!" Birth Remover tried to shoot him but he defected it with his staff.

"She's happy with him!" Cat Noir said.

Ladybug soon joined the scene, "Marinette told me everything! And you have your birth year on your head, kitty!"

"Yeah, we need to be careful to not become ghosts!" Cat Noir looks up.

"As well as affecting our future selves too like we never became adults!" Ladybug said.

"Let's stop him together Bugaboo" Cat Noir extends his staff.

"You brats are getting on my nerves about everything!" Birth Remover tries to terminate their existence from ever happening from the year they were born.

"WATCH OUT!" Ladybug tackled Cat Noir before they got hit.

"You do know if you hit us, our miraculous will be a ghost too you know! Like creation and destruction never happened and the universe was never made by its birth!" Cat Noir rolled with Ladybug to dodge the hit.

🐾Cataclysm Curse🐾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें