Kitty's Princess

Adrien was shaking like a leaf from getting akumatized. He thought Monarch would find out if he's Cat Noir but Plagg told him he didn't. In the video from Alya when she recorded Injustice confronting Chloe, it was like he looked a bit like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. He admits the long hair but the trauma made him feel much worse right now.

Marinette offered him a Chinese stress relief tea to help him calm down before he gets another anxiety attack. His father was no help at all today because he can't express concern like everyone else that is not perfect.

"Relax Adrien" Marinette tries to calm him down.

"I never meant to hurt anyone" Adrien trembling.

"Nobody got hurt Adrien, except Chloe, your father, and Lie-la" Marinette said.

"Yeah, but still, I'm not in good health" Adrien ate his meal.

Everyone on the liberty boat huddled him that they were there for him.

"Relax, Dude. We got your back" Nino said.

"It was living in a nightmare from hell. But at least you're helping me get out of hell" Adrien said, appreciating their comfort.

"You're welcome" Said Rose.

"I wish I was like you guys. Living in a mansion makes me sick. It's like my father doesn't even know what I want but he thinks that being an Agreste is what I want. I never wanted to be a model because strict diets make me uncomfortable when I lose too much weight" Adrien poured out his feelings due to wearing his amok ring.

"There has to be some way to free you completely," Alya said.

"My father is a powerful man. It almost feels like he never knew what it's like to be....well.... non-rich like you guys" Adrien drinks his tea since he stopped shaking like a leaf, "The problem is, I just want a life outside of wealth"

"Anyone would want that," Marinette said.

"And I just want to be what you and everyone are like. Being a rich boy is just.....too much" Adrien said.

"I agree" Marinette held his hand.

"Your melodies are finding their right tune," Luka said.

"Thanks, Luka," Adrien said.

"Why didn't you tell us that you never wanted to travel the world with Lila?" Alya asked.

"I don't know. It's just....Paris is my home" Adrien said.

"Fair enough" Alya replied.

"But then he somehow changed his mind a lot. It's like whenever there's an akuma defeated, he cancels everything like it didn't matter to him" Adrien said.

"Like in New York," Marinette recalled.

"Does it feel strange that every time an Akuma shows up, your dad doesn't even show worry or concern to you but forces you to come home?" Nino asked.

"Yeah, even as Collector" Adrien said.

"I don't like this dude. What you need is comfort, love from your dudette, and fun outside that mansion. You need something that makes you laugh" Nino said.

"Laughter is like emotional medicine to fight anxiety," Rose said.

"Exactly," Juleka said.

"I guess that's why I've always missed out on laughing a lot. The only one who made me laugh was my mother. But that's the past. You guys always make me laugh and smile. Marinette brightens my soul every day" Adrien said, making his princess sit on his lap.