Wax Statues again

Adrien in his bedroom thought of the times when he let his temper get the best of him when he nearly tried to cataclysm an akumatized villain. He intentionally only does that to intimidate them, not hurt them. Just like when he did that on his doppelgänger from a parallel universe, he did not hesitate nor feel intimidated.

Adrien was so traumatized when Claw Noir made him cataclysm his chest, he did not feel extreme pain. But Claw Noir no longer is evil as he allied with Betterfly and became Paw Noir. Speaking of that when he talked about his father, Adrien never asked if he was nice or not. His own father is always controlling, and strict, and never asks if he's okay or how his day is. Could his doppelgänger's father be the opposite of that?

"He must have been but I never managed to ask. If only his father could talk mine out of it" Adrien said.

"Thinking of your evil doppelgänger that became your second victim to get cataclysm by you?" Plagg swallowed his cheese.

"Yeah, but he managed to survive by Ladybug's lucky charm, unlike Monarch," Adrien said.

"Of course. But he better learn to not do that again" Plagg said.

"He's in his parallel universe, Plagg. He's a good kitty now and I never saw what he really looked like as himself. Probably a rockstar, a goth punk, or maybe emo. I don't know. Judging by the costume of his personality" Adrien said before looking in the mirror, reminding himself that his doppelgänger is the opposite of him but now good. The question is did he really have a crush on his Marinette?

He saw his reflection briefly become Paw Noir before it became his own, "I guess he might end up with her since they permanently discarded their bad sides" He said.

"Aww....are you worried that his own princess will reject him just like the times your lady rejects you?" Plagg teased him.

"Don't remind me" Adrien glared at him.

"You still remember those times, kid. But you moved on to a new cheese you love" Plagg bringing up cheese metaphors.

"Yeah, both she and Ladybug have helped me recover a little," Adrien said.

"To Cat Noir and Adrien" Plagg corrected him.

"Ah, yeah" Adrien nodded.

"Now move your nine lives already. You did say you were gonna meet your feline queen at the wax museum" Plagg said.

"She's not my feline queen. She's still my princess that I love" Adrien said.

"Suit yourself then," Plagg said.

"Well Marinette, here I come" Adrien got ready.

"And you've been getting less obedient to your father. Where's the coward Adrien I knew?" Plagg hides in his jacket.

"In the bag" Adrien joked.

"Funny," Plagg said.

As always, no matter how many times Gabriel twists Adrien's amok ring to get him to obey, Adrien does not again. Gabriel was getting suspicious that Nathalie gave him orders to be himself. So he started searching for her.

"Have a nice day, my son" Adrien mocked his father, "Thank you Dad" He said normally before leaving. He couldn't wait to see Marinette again.

-

The museum was releasing new wax statues of Shadybug and Claw Noir. It did scare most of the tourists to see what they were. The public never saw their new selves as Ladybug and Paw Noir. Not even Betterfly since he was being helped by the heroes.

Marinette was staring at her doppelgänger's pose which looked like a Spider-Man pose while Claw Noir's pose looked like a Black Widow pose.

"Such posers" She joked.