Recovering

It had only been a week for Adrien to continue sulking since he was afraid to come out of the mansion to hear Paris call him the Son of the Monster.

"Get up! Are you gonna keep sulking forever just because you're a scaredy cat to Paris calling you Son of the Monster?" Plagg complained to his owner to stop being so hard on himself.

"Yes," Adrien said with no care at all.

"Get up, man. Where is my fun little kitten that enjoys cat puns?!" Plagg yelled.

"That kitten boy is dead. Just like his parents are dead too" Adrien covers himself in the covers to be alone.

Felix came in with a few of his cousin's friends to cheer him up, "Cuz, I know you're awake. Get up"

Plagg goes and goes behind the cupboard.

Adrien sighed and sat up, "Oh, hey," He said lowly.

"Dude, you look like a wreck. It's been a month since you know what. I thought you would let the storm pass by" Nino said.

He wasn't kidding, Adrien's hair was very messy, and dark circles under his eyes were like he barely ever had any good sleep for a week.

"Everyone out there is still calling me "The Son of Monarch" 24/7 and I'm tired of it. I'm nothing like my dead father. I can't go out in public again until Paris forgets about Monarch" Adrien said tiredly before trying to get up but collapsed due to fatigue.

"Whoa, easy Adrien. We gotta get you downstairs" Marinette helps him up.

"Dude, you look skinny. When was the last time you ate?" Alya asked.

"4 days ago," Felix said.

"My god!" Marinette gasped in horror.

"What's the difference, love? I was always on a strict diet" Adrien said.

"You haven't eaten in four days?" Marinette replied to her boyfriend.

"You need to eat, dude. Anorexic is dangerous" Nino said.

"You're right" Adrien then yawned again.

"You need sunlight, man. You look paler than normal" Luka said.

"Jeez, thanks. I barely have any curtains on my gigantic window" Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Enough sulking, more makeover session to get you healthy" Alya pushed him out of his room.

"We did give you space for a week but I shouldn't let you sulk forever" Marinette glared at him for being careless with himself to almost die of starvation.

"Sorry guys" Adrien cringed seeing her glare.

Once Adrien had his breakfast, he felt much better. Of course, his stomach was nearly eating him out of starvation for days due to his sulking behavior.

"Come on Adrien, I miss your smile" Marinette begged.

"And I miss you guys too. Until my negativity got the best of me" Adrien while eating a little bit.

"Welcome to my world" Felix sighs.

"Life is not fair, isn't it?" Marinette said and drank some juice.

"Technically we twin cousins have something in common. Inhuman fathers. Unlike my twin, I never cause trouble" Adrien said his facts of opposites.

"It was a way to fight all the trauma I had to go through" Felix protested.

"I know. But it's a long way" Adrien said.

"Hmph," Felix said.

"Dude, I get it. You're accepting the fact that your biological parents are in a better place but that doesn't mean you'll be an orphan forever. You're not alone. There are thousands of kids with no parents but raised well, even if their guardians are not their real parents" Nino said.