Inner Sentimonster

It's unknown if human sentimonsters can have an inner sentimonster being hiding in human form. Like Raven that looks normal but unleashes half her demon self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel is losing his son because of Marinette and his friends being supportive of him. He stared at Emilie in her coma that he didn't want to do this but to get his wish to be a family again. The only way to get Adrien to obey is by causing more panic attacks with the ring containing his amok.

"Forgive me, my love. Adrien is forgetting you and I won't let those pathetic kids influence him again" Gabriel said as he became Monarch to use the Rooster power that grants any power. He used the power of pain illusion on the amok ring.

Adrien was still designing in his journal scrapbook to express his life, his feelings for Marinette, and lastly, the photo of him and his mother that he still cherishes the memory of her. Promising her that he won't grieve her disappearance or her presumed death and focus on moving on to find his own happiness and his future.

"AAAGGGHHHH!!!!" Adrien felt massive pain in his chest.

"Kid! Kid! What's wrong?!" Plagg saw his owner looking like he was having chest pain.

"It hurts!" Adrien felt something inside like it was trying to come out of him. Flesh tore from his back as it ripped through his shirt and jacket, forming angel wings made with peacock feathers.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Adrien screamed more before losing his mind from extreme pain letting out something inside him. His skin became blue and his eyes resembled Argos. His hair became dark blue and it was only a matter of time before he lost his humanity. He smashed through the wall and lost control of himself due to something corrupting his amoktized ring from another.

"ADRIEN NO!!!" Plagg gasped.

Unfortunately, the miraculous boy has let his inner sentimonster out from his human form. It's corrupting the amok and it's making him go savage instead of obeying.

"OH NO!" Plagg quickly removes the ring from his finger.

Nathalie heard loud noises and when she saw Adrien in his full sentimonster form like a peacock holder from his mother. She realized Gabriel did something insane with Adrien's amok to make him go savage. He smashed through another wall, flapping his Angel-like peacock wings out of control.

"Gabriel you fool!" Nathalie said angrily, storming to the lair.

She didn't have time to stop Adrien from hurting himself since he was already in full sentimonster form. She doesn't have the amok to control him. But she has to get it from Monarch before he causes destruction or torments Adrien long enough before he loses control of himself and attacks people. Despite her illness becoming fatal but she can't let his madness hurt Adrien or everyone in Paris. She should've done what Amelie told her at the Diamond Dance about a choice.

"This has gone too far!" She pressed the buttons to the elevator.

She never thought Gabriel would do something cruel and abusive to Adrien and the kwamis. His madness has already made him forget his senses, his conscience, his life, and now his humanity.

"GABRIEL!!!" She shouted once in his lair, "YOUR SON IS GOING OUT IF CONTROL!!! What did you do?!" Nathalie yelled but then the ceiling was smashed and Adrien was screaming in so much misery. Whatever Gabriel did to his amok was nothing like a cataclysm on a sentimonster going out of control.

"RAAAAAAARGH!!!" He roars in pain and strikes Monarch with his wings.

He dodged it and tried to get his son to obey but Adrien was in so much pain he couldn't.