001. Lumière des étoiles

| Chapter One |
————————

Everyone was shocked to realize that the Greek gods were there although they worshipped Hecate, specific family's also worshipped other gods like the Malfoy family worshipped Aphrodite, The Rosier worshipped Athena and Demeter, The Lestrange Dionysus and Ares and The Noble House of Black worshipped Asteria, Artemis, Nyx, Erebus and Hades.

Everyone in Hogwarts turned their heads to the screen. James wondered what they would be seeing.

Sirius wanted to know why his sister and her friends weren't watching with them, but then again it's not like he wanted to watch with her.

July 11
1998
10:15 am
Nice, France
Aquarius Villa, Owned by Regulus Black

"Oh, Regulus bought a villa." Arcturus Black said in surprise Regulus was sixteen now which meant, his granddaughter would only be eighteen in 1998, she also probably owned it for a little while before this.
Arcturus was all for her buying a house but he wondered why she bought it so young.

Sirius was also surprised, but he then got over it after all it was probably just to impress the dark lord and other slimy death eaters.

Alphard Black on the other hand wanted to know why his niece bought a villa all the way in France, he would have though she would have bought one in England not France.

We see a Beautiful villa situated on a private French beach it's surrounded by flowers of all kind Camellia, Violets,Dogwood,Peonies, Lavender, Lilac, Heliotrope, Sweet pea and White Roses.

"It's absolutely beautiful." Said Marlene with a smile looking at the absolutely gorgeous villa on the screen." I have to ask her if I can vacation there.

Everyone at the Gryffindor table looked at her in surprise; They knew she was dating dorcas but they didn't know that she had met her Slytherin friends, actually they often forgot that dorcas was friends with them, at least until something like this.

"Since when have you been friends with my sister?" Sirius asked Marlene, wondering when they became friends with each other.

Marlene looked at him for a moment "Well we aren't really, but she and dorcas are close as you know and I'm dating dorcas so I see her often, although even if we were it shouldn't matter to you. I'm a big girl after all and you call her a slimy snake and death eater, you definitely don't have a right with her." Marlene smiled then looked back  at the screen, don't get her wrong, Sirius was her friend but she didn't like the way he treated regulus so she was making it known.

The screen then shows a garden at the villa overlooking the sea, and at a table it showed three people Evan Rosier; with shiny golden blonde hair and sky blue eyes, Pandora Rosier; Hair just as golden as her brother's and silvery blue eyes, Barty crouch jr; with earthen brown hair and Hazel eyes, They were all sitting at a table drinking tea with smile on their faces.

Most of the people at Hogwarts was shocked to see Evan and Barty like this, Pandora was always quite kind so it didn't shock them, but The other two were know to be quite different yet what they all seemed to forget is that they were always quite cold to them because of the prejudice against Slytherin's, so why should they be nice to any of them at all.

Melania Black; Lady of the Most ancient and Noble House of Black was happy to see that her beloved granddaughter and her friends still seemed to be as close as they were now, after all you didn't just invite anyone to what would probably be your private family home–Inviting and shown to only those you trusted most– which she was sure it would be if it was shown. So Yes Melania was happy for her granddaughter and she wanted her to be happy, because even though she wouldn't admit it regulus was her favorite. The one who was named in honor of her and she hoped oh did Melania hope that it was just as portrayed to them on the screen.