007. Vacances chez grandmère

Astrophilia
         Chapter Seven , Vacation at Grandma's
         __________________________

After they had gotten over what Apollo had said and everyone discussed what they had seen in the last viewing they all decided to watch the next one and everyone had sat down and the screen turned on.

You see a dark blue camper going down the road at a decent speed before it goes in to the drivers seat to show, Evan Rosier

"On the road again, on the road again." He quietly sang as he drove before he heard a noise and turned to look back in behind him into the rest of the camper.

Everyone sat in silent as they watched Evan Rosier, the one who threatened to to poison people who made him or those he cared about upset, sing a song as he drove a muggle vehicle.

"Evan!" Pandora who was in there saw what he was doing and shouted. "Keep your eyes on the road!!"

Evan turned his head back to the road very quickly. "Right." He said. "But what are the two of you doing back there."

Poseidon looked at the screen in amusement. "When those two are together, there is no telling."

Everyone who knew them nodded in agreement as they watched the screen in amusement. A few of them looked at the screen happily at the best friends who acted like siblings.

Sirius on the other hand looked at the screen unhappily. He was jealous that they're were so close to Regulus and he was also unhappy that he was jealous at all.

That is when we see someone else, Regulus who looks to be about fifteen is seen sitting on the couch on the wall opposite the sliding doors.

"We." She emphasizes. "Are trying to find out where we are on the map that way you don't get us lost like last time."

"Oh yeahh!!" Bellatrix looked at the screen in realization. That was not a fun time.

Narcissa giggled as she remembered the time when the Rosier grin along either her, Belltrix and Regulus went on a road trip and Evan was in charge of telling Bella where to drive and got them lost.

Druella and Cygnus looked at the girl in exasperation as they were the ones who had to find them when Evan got them lost.

Evan turns red in embarrassment. "That was one time."

Pandora and Regulus share a look before they reply together. "One time too many."

A few sound of laughter could be heard throughout the great hall.

Marlene looked at the screen in amusement as he heard the two on screen. Although she didn't thing that Pandora would be all that much help as all people with the Rosier last name seemed to have a terrible sense of direction.

Unbeknownst to her Druella Black née Rosier had the exact same thought's as she flushed slightly in embarrassment.

Cygnus who saw it could tell what she was thinking and held her hand loving. After all he lived her even with her gods awful sense of direction.

They then go back to the map before the screen goes dark

The screen then show a nice two story house in white with pale green shutters on the outside of the windows and a big yard with a swing on one of the trees as the camper pulls up in the driveway and the three kids get out.

The members of the House of Black looked at the place in recognition; that was Avis home that she had moved to after Lord Adrien Rosier's death.

"Well at least we know where they have gone on their road trip." Melania told her husband who just hummed noncommittally to which she looked at him pointedly. "They could have been like Alphard, Orion along with Cygnus and Reinhard on Cygnus's bachelor trip."

Arcturus's eyes widened in absolute horror as he remembered that weekend.

So did the ones who were mentioned as they all started to protest.
"MOTHER!!"
"Auntie!!"
"Lady Black!!!"

They all looked at her in panic as Melania slowly noticed the fact that the entire great hall was looking at them all.

"Oops!" She said as she smiled gently at everyone. "Just ignore me."

Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Narcissa and Rabastan along with Lucius all looked at their Father and in The case of Lucius and his godfathr Reinhard, in curiosity.

"What happened??" The hall questioned eerily in unison.

Avis Rosier is shown walking out the front door as the teenagers see her and their faces light up.

"Grandma!!" The three shout as they run to hug her even though only two of them are her grandchildren biologically.

Sirius and Andromeda looked at the screen upset as they saw that. They remembered the days when they would all go to Avis Rosier's home she was like another grandmother; which was great since Irma Black née Crabbe was an awful woman who they would never consider a grandmother.

"Ohh, Children." Avis says as she wraps her arms around the three. "I have missed you."

The three all smiled brightly at her. "Just as we have missed you."

Melania and Arcturus looked on in slight envy: after all their granddaughter was more comfortable with Avis then she was with the two of them.

Avis laughed at her little darling. She was glad that they had come to visit her this summer. "Your friend has already arrived and has started settling in."

Everyone barring the Slytherins and the Lords and Ladies looked at the screen in confusion.

Evan, Pandora and Regulus had excited smiled appearing on their faces before they turned to the front door when they heard it opening and saw Barty Crouch.

"Guys." Barty exclaimed when he saw them and ran down the porch steps.

Aphrodite looked on at them in adoration; it had been so long since she had seen such a perfect bond of love between friends; the only thing she could think to compare to that was the bond between Apollo and Hermes and even then they were both brother's.

Avis moved out of the way as the three ran to their friend and embraced in a group hug.

The four of them smiled brightly at each other as they all tried to talk and yet didn't understand anything as their voices overlapped each other.

"This is something I've missed." Narcissa caught the great halls attention when she said that with a small smile.

Sirius and Andromeda could understand that as they missed it all too but unlike Narcissa they would never be able to experience it all again.

"Alright how about we all go in?" Avis asked them with a smile as they all pulled apart from each other.

The Four smiled sheepishly at her before Evan, Regulus and Pandora grabbed their bags and and walked with them into the house.

The screen then goes dark.

Poseidon knew that Regulus saw those three as family but it only became more obvious as he watched them on screen.

The House of Black were happy that Regulus had the trio to count on and to alway be there for her when she needed them; after the adults all knew that they have not done there best for the children of their house.

The Rest of the hall just sat in silence as they started to realize how close the four of them were to each other.

Words - 1232
So this is the new chapter; it's not as long but I hope you all like it. Also please DON'T be a silent reader.