004. Le Rêveur

Astrophilia
Chapter 4, The Dreamer
______________________

They were all waiting to see the next scene, but some couldn't help thinking about past viewings.

The Screen turns on to show the villa at night, the sky is clear and the stars are brightly shining painting a picturesque view of the Villa.

"Merlin it looks like a place out of a fairytale book." Marlene say's in awe.

A lot of people nod in agreement; this view was what made you think fairytales were real.

Dorcas however just looks at it in silence. She has never got to see this and as she looks at it, she doesn't think that she ever will get to see it. Dorcas is not delusional to believe that any of her friends (her family really) would ever forgive her after all of the things she said and did.

"She has made a home for herself Orion." Alphard told his cousin, his brother-in-law and his best friend when they were children.

Orion nods. "Yes, it seems she has." Orions says softly as he looks at the screen with a gentle gaze that only ever appears for his daughter. "It makes me..glad." He tell's Alphard with a small smile.

Alphard feels the breath being nobles out of his lungs and his face heat up at the sight before he nods distractedly.

"Are you well, you're turning red?" Orion asks him in concern. His hand comes up to fell Alphard's face.

Alphard snaps out of him. "Y-yes I am just fine, you know just feeling a little warm." He nods his head furiously.

Orion puts his hand back down and nods as well in agreement even as he find how he's acting weird.

Another duo had seen the two of them and the show they put on and started talking about it.

"So do you think they'll ever figure that out?" Druella questions her husband as they watch his brother and cousin.

"Well considering that they've know each other their whole lives and haven't figured it out." Cygnus tell's her as he looks at them in exasperation "No they won't, someone would have to trick one of them into revealing it to each other to get them to understand."

Druella looks at him silently with a sweet smile.

Cygnus notices. "No, no, no we are not going to do that."

Druella looks at him pleadingly and he doesn't back down then she makes tears come to her eyes and he finally gives in.

"Fine!" Cygnus whisper shouts to her and she smiles in triumph. "But if anything goes wrong then this was you're idea."

"That's fine with me, my love." Druella tells him as she kisses him on the cheek.

Andromeda from across the room watches her parents in sadness; she had misssed them and the way they would kiss each other at breakfast in the mornings even as she and her sister's used to make noises in disgust. She missed the way her mother would ask for her fathers help in mischief and he wouldn't give in until mother made tears appearing in her eyes then would give her, her way. She missed them tucking her and her sister in bed each night.
Andromeda just missed them.

The Screen then moved to show a bedroom within the Villa as you walk in straight ahead is; pale sea green walls, a queen sized bed with grey silk sheets and a violet comforter with pearl beading, on the right side of the wall next to the bed is a desk with books, both muggle and magical piled on the shelves above it, a few books from the shelves are on the Desk as well as colored pencils and sketch books along with a jar with lots of seashells of different color and style and a picture of Hyacinth, Percy, Regulus, Pandora and Luna, Narcissa, Lucius and Draco along with Evan, Barty and a girl with hair like sunset and eyes like sapphire's.