002. Mer et étoile

Astrophilia
                    Chapter Two, Sea and Star
              ______________________

Everyone looked at the screen in anticipation for the next scene to appear.

Sirius doesn't know what to think as his sister has just destroyed all his preconceptions about her in one viewing, yet he still wants to deny that she could ever be different than their mother.

Orion just wanted to know if he was as close to his grandchildren as he was to Regulus. He will never admit it but Regulus was his favorite amongst his two children, she was calm and never let her temper get the better of her like him; Sirius for all that he would deny it was a little bit too much like his mother, Orion muses. So he was hoping that soon he would be shown in one of these viewings.

The screen turned on.

It showed Regulus walking down the stone stairs to the beach, when she reaches the end of them.

She then starts to walk across the sand to the sea, when she gets there, Regulus uses her magic to make a pearl appear.

"Poseidon, Atlantis." She said to the pearl before she threw it into the sea and waited.

The gods looked at the screen recognizing the pearls that teleported people that was unique to and used by every sea deity in the Greek pantheon.

Poseidon watched on as Regulus called for him. He grew excited as he realized that he would see what their relationship was like in the future.

Melania and Arcturus felt themselves grow curious about their granddaughter and her relationship with the sea god. They hoped that she was happy with him, since even though they would never say it she was the one they favored.

The sea stated parting after a few minutes and a man appeared with jet black hair, tan skin and sea green eyes that radiated power.

Poseidon gods of the seas and king of Atlantis was standing before her, his Star.

The great hall felt all of themselves tensing up in anticipation for what was so great about these two since for the Wixen; this god had managed to get the ice princess to fall for him and for the gods; well it is not everyday that someone hold Poseidon's attention and his care long enough to have two children, there is also the fact that this girl would give him his first demigod daughter.

"Regulus." Poseidon smiled at her so gently and softly that it left no doubt that he adores her.

Regulus walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Beloved."

They held each other in a gentle embrace before Poseidon pulled away only to pull her into a sweet kiss. Regulus's arms moved from around his waist to his neck before they both pulled away and looked at the other with loving smiles and adoration in their eyes.

Hera looked at her brother from the corner of her eye and felt herself smile like she hasn't done in a long time; a bright smile on her beautiful face that beamed in utterly pure joy.

Poseidon meanwhile was just happy to see that his beloved Regulus adored him in the future as much as he did her, his guiding star.

Arcturus even though he didn't show it was happy that his little granddaughter was happy with the temperamental sea god and looking at his darling wife he knew that she felt the same.

"Oh Arcturus isn't this just delightful." Melania asked her husband. She smiled when he nodded not many people could probably able to see it, but she knew that he was very happy with what was shown.