009. La Chute de Étoile de Loup

Astrophilia
Chapter Nine, The Fall of Wolf Star
___________________________

After Hera and Hestia had gotten Poseidon to calm down and Hera had glared at Ares for trying to goad them on they were finally about to start reacting again.

"Oh, come on mom." Ares whines slightly childishly to Hera. "You have to admit it was funny how uncle P was trying to kill Pollo."

Aphrodite who was leaned into his side gave a little giggle but tried to stifle it.

Hera herself was trying not to smile at her son when he said that but made herself be serious. "Still that doesn't mean you should treat them fighting like a mortal wrestling match."

Ares grinned mischievously as her. "But they are so much like one."

Hera gave a little laugh but pointed her finger at Ares seriously.

The rest of the gods were watching them; Zeus was watching them softly, Ares was Hera's second born child but he was the one she connected with the best.

Poseidon, Hades, Hestia and Demeter watched them softly; their sister had become so cold because of Zeus and Demeter had to admit herself, she had changed so much but they still saw the little sister they had in the beginning when Hera was with her children especially Ares.

The other gods; the children of Zeus looked on with a slight hint of jealous in their eyes as they saw the bond between mother and son, that was something they would never have and while they always got pissy with Ares and expressed their disdain for the queen, they all couldn't help but envy them for the bond that they held.

The screen turns on to show. Remus and Sirius in the middle of an argument that by the looks of things was pretty heated.

"You hurt them!!" Remus scream at Sirius who had a smile on his face.

"They were slimey snakes moony." Sirius says as he looks at him with a smile.

"They were children." Remus scream in disbelief not understanding how he could be so calm. "Little second years."

The Slytherins looked at the screen with anger when they heard the boy on screen mentioning second years being the targets of two of the Marauders.

They were not the only ones as the other wixen in the hall and even some of the gods looked at the screen in anger; there were also those who didn't know that it was this bad and were looking at the screen in shock that the boy would bully children.

Sirius still looks at him not understanding why he was being so angry. "So."

"So!!" Remus screams. "So you shouldn't have hurt them, they are children who did nothing wrong."

Sirius just sits there. "They are snakes so I'm not going to feel sorry."

Remus looks at him and as he realizes he is telling the truth, his face turns disgusted. He never thought that he could be so cruel but then again he remembered the incident with Snape, so I guess he shouldn't be surprised.

Artorias looked at the amber eyed boy in the room with them and felt a twinge in his chest as he defended the young Slytherins to the disowned boy even though none of them have ever treated him particularly kindly.

Aphrodite snapped her attention to the boy in silver and green as she felt a pulse of interest; she was a goddess who could tell the potential of relationship's and this boy and the young wolf made her want to squeal in glee.