006. L'amour de la mer et de l'étoile

Astrophilia
  Chapter Six, Love of Sea's and Star
______________________

They had all looked at the screen as it lit up before the words appeared on it.

You all will be seeing something a little different than usual. This is a video that will show scenes from the future but unlike the previous that showed a full scene this will only show glimpses. Sincerely the Fate's

Everyone looked at the screen silently as they processed the information.

Poseidon was wondering what would be shown while the rest of the gods all looked at the screen thoughtfully.

The younger Wixen meanwhile were all making bets about what would be shown in this video; the older on the other hand were thinking about what would be shown.

The screen turns on to show Regulus on a beach with Poseidon before it shows a woman walking out of the see and standing before the two them.

"Regulus I would like for you to meet Amphitrite; Amphitrite, Regulus." Poseidon introduces the two. Regulus looks to the woman before she looks at her in a way that isn't seen often, shyly with a slight blush. Amphitrite meanwhile looks at her softly with a look of intrigue in her eyes.

Poseidon looks at the screen with wide eyes. It looks like his hopes came true in the future. Amphitrite and Regulus and him together; his Queen and his Star together with him and with each other and happy. He knew that it was probably likely from the last scene that they all saw but this just proves it.

The Gods meanwhile looked at the screen in anticipation after all they had seen that look before, they've had that look before, right when they found someone who they wanted to seduce and they could only ponder what this will mean for the sea deities in the future.

The wixen however were watching the screen in shock because who introduces their mistress to their wife that wasn't something you were supposed to do they knew that they had been with each other in the previous video but they just thought it was a one off, they didn't think that they would have been introduced, and from the looks they were giving each other, liked the other woman.

James looked at the screen in jealousy. He knew that look that Regulus gave her; after all it was the same look she used to give him. James felt like he was going to be sick as he watched the girl he loved start to fall for someone else as he watched.

The screen then shows quick flashes. Regulus and Amphitrite doing different things, swimming in the sea, brushing each other's hair at night, having tea and Regulus pointing out her favorite constellations.

Most watched this is silence and for a lot of different reasons.

The wizarding world because they didn't understand how the wife and the mistress could get along with each other, and even fall for each other if that last scene was any indication.

The gods on the other hand because they couldn't believe that Poseidon and Amphitrite had found someone that they both liked the same woman and while Ares might've been joking earlier but he was probably right and the mortal witch would be given a title in the court of Atlantis.

"Theh both loved her, didn't they?"A male voice asks as it shows Poseidon watching her excitedly talk while pointing at something on a piece of paper and it also shows Amphitrite watching her watching as she looks at flowers in the garden and them both watching her as she dances around the villa with Percy

"They love her dearly dearly and that's really all that counts in my book." Alphard said as he watched his niece and goddaughter on screen.

Alphard remembered the day she came into the world this tiny little thing; he had made a wish that she would not end up like he, his siblings and their cousins had that she would find love so as he watches her on screen with these gods all Alphard can feel is happiness. He was glad that Regulus like Cygnus had found hall as only Cygnus got his happy ending out of he and his siblings and so Alphard smiled softly at the screen.

"They are restless and Chaotic, where do you think my sister Kympoleia get's it from?" Rhode's voice is heard asking as it shows Poseidon summoning a hurricane in his anger; then shifts to show Amphitrite be heading someone with a sword.

A lot of the gods look at the screen with a healthy amount of weariness in their gaze as it shows Poseidon and Amphitrite like that on screen. They could never forget how violent the two could be in the defense of those they loved.

The members of the house of black look at the screen in approval; after all they are firm believer's in killing your enemies so they can't come back and hurt you.

The delusional and idiotic members of the light look at the screen in horror and judgment as the woman kills someone so callously, forgetting that the woman in question is a god and so does not have a human morality.

The Screen shows Regulus crafting a protective rune's on a gold necklace with pearls imbedded in the pendant before it shows Amphitrite wearing the same necklace
as she sat on a throne in Atlantis

Orion admires the craftsmanship of the necklace; his daughter must have poured a lot of magic and effort into it.

Poseidon smiles as he see's the necklace. He was happy that they would all be together; after all he loved both so much.

"She is everything that Amphitrite and I never knew we needed." Poseidon's voice is heard.

The screen shifts to show Poseidon and Regulus embracing on a beach. It showed Amphitrite and Regulus having a picnic in the Villa's Gardens. It shows Poseidon and Amphitrite sitting on a pallet made of blankets and pillows on a balcony as a pregnant Regulus's stands in front of them holding her stomach. The screen then went dark.

The gods and wixen are silent as they see this; they didn't know what they were supposed to say as they watched them on screen.

James looked at the screen in jealousy. He knew that he shouldn't and it was wrong the last viewing made that very clear.

The Members of the house of black however looked at the screen happily; all they had ever wanted was for Regulus to be happy and to find live especially Orion and Alphard who didn't get that.

Poseidon just admired Regulus's beauty as she held her pregnant stomach on screen. He knew that it was Perseus that she was having by how..young she looked on screen.

They all decided to take a break to process everything.

Words - 1150
I hope you all like this new chapter and I ask everyone to go check out my other stories. Also please DON'T be a silent reader!!!