008. Le soleil et l'étoile

Astrophilia
Chapter Eight, The Sun and The Star
____________________________

Everyone was sitting around as they thought about what they saw in the last chapter.

Some we're still shocked as they thought about how close the four they had watched actually were to each other; they had seemed as if they were a family.

The Black family were just happy that Regulus had someone to fill the older sibling role other than Bellatrix and Narcissa.

Poseidon however was happy to see that the words his Star had said were true; she had four friends who would always be there for her and treated her like she was family.

We are shown a room in a library in a mansion. Teenage Hyacinth, around the same as the last time they saw teen her, was in the room although she was asleep then and so they didn't get to see what she fully look like, like they do now.

Everyone in the great hall all looked at the screen in awe as they saw the girl who appeared on the screen; she was so very beautiful.

However the gods also looked at the screen in a lot of shock; Apollo also had a hint of fear in his eyes because the demigod on screen looked like a mix of Hyacinthus and Cassandra of Troy.

She has the same pitch black hair and pretty silver eyes and she wore a blue Jean skirt with a slit and a shirt with a rose gold jacket over it.

She has a book in her hands as she lays on a comfortable daybed that sits in the library.

Apollo looked at the screen with his heart caught in his throat. He couldn't believe that he was actually seeing this she looked like the ghost of his past come to haunt him; he was distracted by her dream in the previous viewing that showed teen her but now he was paying attention and he felt like he was gonna be sick.

Apollo glanced at Poseidon and Artemis and Hermes and saw how pale they were and knew he wasn't imagining things; because the girl on screen had Cassandra's face with Hyacinthus hair and eye color.

The immortals in question just looked at the screen in dread with a sinking feeling in their stomachs.

Apollo then walks into the library. He has dressed comfortably wearing a white sweater and a pair of worn jeans along with converse.

His hair is still golden as the very sun that he commands and his eyes still so blue and like sapphire's, gemlike and beautiful.

Everyone in the great hall looked at the screen in silence as they saw the god appear on screen.

The Blacks were all looking at the screen wearily; the members of the house of black all knew Greek myths and more specifically they knew Apollo and the way most relationships with him–not just romantic ones either–all usually ended in tragedy.

The Gods however glanced between Apollo who was staring at the girl on screen mesmerized, and Poseidon who was glancing between Apollo and the screen as a glare was starting to form as he looked at The Sun God.

"Hello SeaStar." Apollo greets her as he walks into the room

"Hello SunShine." Hyacinth responded as she continued to read her book.

Apollo looks at her as he tries to catch her attention but she still hasn't looked up from her book.

Apollo looks at the screen unhappily as she doesn't look at him but also with a giddy feeling rising up in him; Cassandra also used to be hard to get the attention of as she buried herself in a book.

The members of the house of black caught the look of Apollo with wariness; they did not like that look directed at one of their own especially by Apollo.

He then goes to sit near her feet at the end of the daybed and this is what finally makes her look up at him.

"Yes golden boy?" She questioned as she looks away from her beloved book.

"What are you doing?" Apollo asks before he see's the look that she gives him.

"Reading." She says slowly as she raises the book in her hands into the air as she looks at him like he's an idiot.

The Gods looked at the two on screen; Apollo hasn't acted like this in awhile, but they also fear all of the trouble that this girl could bring.

The Wixen however wanted to know why Regulus's daughter was so close with a god that wasn't a child of Poseidon.

"What brings you here?" She asks him in return as she looks at him in curiosity.

"I was visiting Rhode when she decided to come visit and so I came with her." He says as he picks up her legs to lay them on his lap.

Hyacinth giggles as he lays her legs down before she lays her book beside her on the daybed as she give Apollo her undivided attention.

"Ah yes mama's boy." Hyacinth says with a teasing smile on her face.

Artemis looked at Apollo both in and off the screen with a frown; she knew that he wasn't that close with their mother but she still didn't like when people did refer to Rhode as his mother.

Zeus also looked at the screen with a frown; after all he didn't like how close Apollo was with Poseidon since if either usually always has the other's support in their decisions.

The Wixen however were confused as they didn't understand why Rhode would be referred to as his mother, and some didn't even know who Rhode was although some diehard mythology friend put the pieces together of Helios being Rhode husband and the titan of the sun and guessed that when Apollo and Artemis were brought to Olympus Apollo was fostered by the Helios and Rhode.

"And proud of it." Apollo smirks smugly.

The screen then goes dark to the image of Apollo and Hyacinth smiling happily.

Poseidon looked from the screen to Apollo with a fierce glare.

Apollo froze when he felt it land on him as he really didn't want to fight with his uncle because he respects him but mostly because he knows he will get his ass kicked.

Hestia and Hera shared a look before they sighed; it looks like they would be doing damage control.

Words - 1063

HOTSW Speaks!
Hey everyone this is the new chapter I'm working another already but I am also in the process of moving so I'm kinda stressed but I will get the new chapter out as quick as I can.